Download a launcher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download a launcher

I come here in the forum to give my suggestion about an idea I had that might bring us some benefits, I wanted you guys play wartune stay closer to new sugestoens tickets and this new patch 2.1 is pretty much over his faults came together with the game .
    So please fix the bugs.

So let's my idea: make a page where you can download the game launcher wartune always well updated it would be better for us, that the game itself would be faster

I am Brazilian and I do not know how to speak English and do not understand what my friends say, had one thing in the game that helped us to translate large texts was the fact that copy and paste this in google translator and the new 2.1 patch was removed me I feel very hurt that you guys wanted to put back into the chat please.

This is the page of the online Portuguese legend
    Look who has the launcher to download the game is what we want
    Click image for larger version

Name:	launcher do legend.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	276.4 KB
ID:	1741295

We have requested this tons of time, but it seems it was too much effort for r2. other wartunes already has this, but somehow R2games persistent on not launching it,
    for a company that gained huge profit from their customer, r2games surely has awful customer support.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

nice suggestion clarck... i 2nd it....

Comment

Good suggestion. This will reduce lag... I 3rd it...
        S292 Archer level 46
        35k BR (with blessing wheel)
        August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
        283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
        May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

hey friends hope you watch this and my suggestion is very good and really help us

Comment

Good suggestion! clarck, I agree with u

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
            Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
            Character Name: Halifax

Comment

This suggestion already posted plenty of times, i suggest you should try to search the previous threads before posting a new one with same topic.
              R2 never cared, what makes you think they will care this time? If they really wanted to release the launcher, they should have released it around the same time with ************/proficient city's mini-client.

Comment

Nice suggestion cuz after patch the lag is insane :X.

Comment

Well china and other server (except r2) do provide player with launcher.

Below a picture that my friend who play in china server give to me, showing them playing wartune in launcher.

Click image for larger version

Name:	launcher.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	715.6 KB
ID:	1677891

Most player in china use this. If they using normal browser, they do suffer from lagging issue like us.
                  But with the launcher everything went so smooth. And zero lag.
                  R2 should really consider this. If they really care with their customer(which is us;-)
                  Ericâ„¢
                  Warriors
                  R2 - s227 (Gilwater)

Comment

ooh i so want that!

Comment

I really want to see this implemented.. i for one have spent a few thousand on this game and recently i have started to realise it could all be a waste if the lag keeps going the way it is. My computer is more than capable of running this yet i lag so hard in tok/mp and now even the damn spire. I cut back spending after the recent events r2 messed up and it will stay that way until this game becomes fun again. I like patch 2.1 , the sylphs are different but fun, but they must sort the lag out and give us this option for a client d/l.

Comment

Yeah R2, get this. If it's really problem for all sites this lag, you must get client. or you will lose 50% of your players.

Comment

sadly i checked the loader from 7road ... they don`t load the things into your pc ... not all btw. so not a great improvement .. but a slight one. (symedia)

Comment

Working...
                          X