Sylph Engulf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Engulf

I trained my Pan up to lvl 40 and after hours of grinding I finally got a hold of a green Pan from exchange. Should I feed my common lvl 40 Pan to my Green Pan? Will my new pan go to lvl 40 aswell?

50% of the xp and yes you should. Uncommon and up are much stronger than whites.

Comment

Um, I've already read in some forums about how some people got messed up in engulfing sylphs... One of them is Ginger... He said instead of feeding his low level to high level sylph, the opposite happened... Maybe someone can enlighten us here?

How to engulf sylphs properly?

In the screen, there is the "Primary sylph" and "Secondary sylph"... What is to be put there?

Comment

primary the sylph you want to give the exp to and secondary the sylph whose exp will go at primary sylph,just click the question mark there

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
          Um, I've already read in some forums about how some people got messed up in engulfing sylphs... One of them is Ginger... He said instead of feeding his low level to high level sylph, the opposite happened... Maybe someone can enlighten us here?

How to engulf sylphs properly?

In the screen, there is the "Primary sylph" and "Secondary sylph"... What is to be put there?
          I don't think he fed the wrong sylph. He just didn't expect it to transfer only 50% of the total exp to the new sylph.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
            I don't think he fed the wrong sylph. He just didn't expect it to transfer only 50% of the total exp to the new sylph.
            Oh really? I hope he reads this and comment... I thought he accidentally merged the wrong sylph to another wrong sylph

Comment

Working...
            X