Clear All

• R230264514
    started a topic Signet Training

Signet Training

Anyone knows how signet training works?

• mateeeeus
    replied
    Originally posted by Galvon View Post
    Daily events button > Get exp > use signets too obtain rewards you couldn't get the day before of those timed events.

when start thet EVENT

Leave a comment:

• R238518386
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    There is a way. BALENS.
    How much of them for a Signet?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by fooman42 View Post
    This is a pretty good question since the 3.1 patch. The daily event bonus used to give you a signet (and only one a day). This is now changed to the Lucky Draw wheel. It seems to me that R2G released a patch that removed any way to get training signets and yet still annoys you with popups in game to recover experiencewhen you have no way of doing so. Yet another *wonderful* side effect of the 3.1 patch...
    There is a way. BALENS.

Leave a comment:

• fooman42
    replied
    Originally posted by Precilla View Post
    I think the Question is: How can you acquire a Signet?
    This is a pretty good question since the 3.1 patch. The daily event bonus used to give you a signet (and only one a day). This is now changed to the Lucky Draw wheel. It seems to me that R2G released a patch that removed any way to get training signets and yet still annoys you with popups in game to recover experiencewhen you have no way of doing so. Yet another *wonderful* side effect of the 3.1 patch...
    Last edited by fooman42; 08-28-2014, 03:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    ppl just love reviving year old threads :/
    Fun

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
    Should of saved some. I still have over 150 of them. Now that I need exp again the 10+ mil a day from necro recovery is nice.
    Ahh dam you have more than me
    120 here

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    LOL very funny

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied
    Should of saved some. I still have over 150 of them. Now that I need exp again the 10+ mil a day from necro recovery is nice.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    ye, much better to start new ones with the same topic

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Milamber-Pug
    replied
    With the new upgrade, you can no longer get signet training for 100 devotion, but yet it is still needed for the daily Exp points rewards.

I believe this is what the person could have meant. I have submitted a ticket = no reponse from R2.

Where do you get it now? did I miss where to find? I've had 100 devotion often but no ST

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by OctoberRhyme View Post
    okay now already done all of the quest 100+ devotion each day but didnt get any signet, is there any kind of bug or updates for this?
    Balens only.

Leave a comment:

• OctoberRhyme
    replied
    Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
    reach 100 points in daily devotion and you will be rewarded one... im collecting them for whem reach lvl75 i could claim things i miss, at that lvl exp and things are higher and you will need all the exp you could get for talent and reach lvl 80.
    okay now already done all of the quest 100+ devotion each day but didnt get any signet, is there any kind of bug or updates for this?

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    personally I have no use for them. I have to miss both world bosses to use them for that (useless as they give me 1.5 mill for the 4.5 million I could have earned for both wb or the 2 million I earn at just 1 wb) 1 for 10 insignia? Useless, I have thousands of insigs. Exp? 800 mill exp cap. So what are they good for?

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    Originally posted by Precilla View Post
    I think the Question is: How can you acquire a Signet?
    reach 100 points in daily devotion and you will be rewarded one... im collecting them for whem reach lvl75 i could claim things i miss, at that lvl exp and things are higher and you will need all the exp you could get for talent and reach lvl 80.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X