Spin all for VIP wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spin all for VIP wheel

We greatly appreciate the refresh button but did it really have to replace the spin all?

Couldnt there be just an extra refresh button? Yes the wheel does spin somehow slightly faster but there is people who save their VIP tokens and than pump all of them at the same time. Now its just taking more time

So please put back the spin all + let the refresh button.

Probably wont happen but i think many players will agree with me

I just seen this thread and definate +1

Comment

Yea i don't understand why they took that out.

Comment

I don't mind saving 7 tokens from time to time.
        All we're spinning for is the 500k.
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
          True but those 5 skele keys aren't bad either, especially when doing key runs

Comment

Idk I always use the tokens all at once. I am low casher myself and don't always buy crypt keys. in fact I try to stay away from buying crypt keys if i am able to. I need all the skeleton keys i can get so on camp blitz I am able to receive 1-2 crypt keys from them.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Idk I always use the tokens all at once. I am low casher myself and don't always buy crypt keys. in fact I try to stay away from buying crypt keys if i am able to. I need all the skeleton keys i can get so on camp blitz I am able to receive 1-2 crypt keys from them.
              I have nearly 500 skeleton keys and despite going on 8 campaigns a day that number still grows.

Comment

I have nearly 500 skeleton keys and despite going on 8 campaigns a day that number still grows.
                How do you get so many? Do you not use them for summon runs or something?

Comment

do you still need them after you complete your lvl 60 set? last time I checked there wasn't any summoner in lvl 70

Comment

I agree with this +http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/d/2...a0d19fddb6.png
                    No one really cares about the refresh button. I can press the X on top and it refreshes...

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                    I...I love you like a love song baby...
                    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                    :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      do you still need them after you complete your lvl 60 set? last time I checked there wasn't any summoner in lvl 70
                      Even still you use them for blitzing camps and opening mystery chests in mpd. There is no way one can save that many and still use the keys fro those chests. Just impossible even with vip 9 and getting the max gift packs. He clearly states that he opens all mystery chests too.

Comment

Well, with all recent events rewarding Skeleton Keys it's easy to maintain and increase stock. No, I haven't the need to summon since my level 50 jewels many months ago.
                        Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                        Actually, I'm still working on my 60 set. Recently had laptop issues and am a week behind on my goal. To note, I'm level 64 running moon NM everyday... several times a day since I'm one of the few archers willing to help those that are struggling to find an archer.
                        Even still you use them for blitzing camps and opening mystery chests in mpd. There is no way one can save that many and still use the keys fro those chests. Just impossible even with vip 9 and getting the max gift packs. He clearly states that he opens all mystery chests too.
                        Running the 48-50 Campaign hardly puts a dent in anyone's supply of keys since it occasionally rewards the key back making it neutral.
                        I don't run MPDs that require or even have the Mystery Chest in them. I only run Moon NM.
                        Edit: Rather old post. I never meant to imply I used 8 keys a day, everyday. Most days I use 5. The only time I use more than 5 is when I'm in need of Crypt Key/Tokens, which you can tell from the pictures, I'm low on.
                        Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 01-20-2014, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X