Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dissapointing bound balens for both yip and non cashers

Ahoy guys/gals Cazlok Knight lvl 64 Scarstone Asst.Gm of S.K.Y

so nill cut too the chase....im a non casher player and think that the changes in 2.1 are adventerous and intriguing but we all know how we rely on vouchers for our reset and wb events

clearly R2 want to kill hurt there solid gaming community by taking away these 2 options!I think in fairness to the guys that have worked real hard to stay in the game the chance of using bound balens in wb and too reset our skills

those of you agree that please bump this post and comment

P.S BOTH VIP AND NON AGREE THAT THESE CHANGES ARE OF POOR CHOICE FOR THE WARTUNE GAME AND COMMUNITY

Never Back Down Never Give Up!

Yes
    52.38%
    No
    47.62%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by agileboyz; 11-09-2013, 03:15 AM.
    #CASPER~S1~ TRANSCENDENCE

CAZLOK ~S274 ~ SCARESTONE

Never Back Down Never Give Up
    Casper AkA Cazlok
    twitch.tv/agileboyz
    raptr.com/shadowcazlok
    eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/casper-2773/hero/18703047
    diabloprogress.com/hero/casper-2773/casper/18703047

Moving thread to suggestions.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

Yes very well said bro the abolition of the voucher has seriously hurt my wb income

Vouchers were better bound balens should be there in adition to vouchers only for merchandise that is....

Comment

SwordHit lv63... i totally i agree...
        1. skill reset used to be 895 vouchers and now balens is needed (895) ... what happend? 895 vouchers = around 223 balens...

2. with the sudden change to bound balen, items and upgrade available to non-cashers thru vouchers are now turned to nothing.. shows the game is for casher only at some point

p.s. be considerable on these matters... we know you do...

Comment

Vouchers were much better, the amount of bound balens that u make is insanly low, u have to waste your skeleton keys havily on campaignes, until u have none and than you will remain with@ 10 balens a day. It is no longer possible to buy inventory space at all and other stuff cuz their prices werent lowered to match the bound balens gain. i really try hard to find something but i honestly cant find anything good in the entire update.

Comment

Originally posted by chaoz332 View Post
            1. skill reset used to be 895 vouchers and now balens is needed (895) ... what happend? 895 vouchers = around 223 balens...
            It's worse than you think. The conversion from vouchers to bound balens was 20:1. That means the skills/talents resets should have been adjusted to 45 balens, (895/20=44.75). What I think the decision makers overlooked is the fact that as you progress through the game, changing your skill set a few times is almost a necessity due to different dungeons opening up, (Kings/spire/nightmare), etc. Giving free skill resets before level 20 (or 25, w/e it is) really does nothing for anyone since leveling to there takes just a few days and doesn't benefit new players anyway since by the time they reach their 50's they could be on a terrible training path that is now very costly to fix. If they didn't overlook it, well then I guess that speaks volumes about who they are and what they are after.

The other issue is bag space and the conversion there as well. I blindly took the advice of a fellow guild mate and spent all of my vouchers before hand on bag space and am so glad that I did that, but for others who have not, it's a real kick in the pants.

Comment

Give everyone a free double skills. Then refund 995 balens to those who bought it already. Then ppl won't be needing to reset skills just bec to change from pve to pvp set, or any other reason. Or if they do really need to reset, then they'll have to pay the balen amount. More long-term profit for you R2 ppl.
              S292 Archer level 46
              35k BR (with blessing wheel)
              August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
              283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
              May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Also, it's fine if they removed the ability to use balens in WB, AS LONG AS they have increased the gold/daru gain per damage. This way, players will be able to see their true strength compared to others without affecting overall gold/daru gain.
                S292 Archer level 46
                35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

no gain in gold/daru in fact it went down by 50%. I say 50% because the cut the hit points of the boss in half. Hey on a plus side the bonus for getting the 1.00 damage is 360k gold/daru. although it still leaves me 700k short of average income per boss

Comment

Balen Bound is cool for non-casher... as you may buy stuffs at shop... but really not easy to have. Well we can have some quests per day to complete to gain Balen bound at Bounty quests..( team quests or solo quests)Hard... For vouchers let it be like before Gain from trees use for World boss only 50% everyone happy. Reset skill only Balen Bound or Balen. Select your skill well

Comment

thanks for the comments guys plz get your mates to comment and vote so that maybe r2 will take this into consideration

Casper AkA Cazlok
                      twitch.tv/agileboyz
                      raptr.com/shadowcazlok

Comment

ty for your input

Casper AkA Cazlok
                        twitch.tv/agileboyz
                        raptr.com/shadowcazlok

Comment

Can you buy socketing rods, crypt keys with vouchers?
                          Can you buy them with bound balens?

Why don't you talk about the benefits of bound balens?
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            Can you buy socketing rods, crypt keys with vouchers?
                            Can you buy them with bound balens?

Why don't you talk about the benefits of bound balens?
                            hmmm, u need ur skeleton keys for legend set,so no bound balens from campaign. U need bound balens to open ur inventory bag or u will have no space. so if ur lucky, in about a month u can buy a couple of crypt keys.
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                              hmmm, u need ur skeleton keys for legend set,so no bound balens from campaign. U need bound balens to open ur inventory bag or u will have no space. so if ur lucky, in about a month u can buy a couple of crypt keys.
                              I think you missed his point. He was saying there are more benefits of bound balens, but people keep talking about it's bad side instead.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X