No announcement yet.

Dissapointing bound balens for both yip and non cashers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why bound balens in the first place? why not allow players to earn normal balens like we do bound balens now and keep the vouchers?
    fight, all the way to the end, even if it kills you.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychomech View Post
      why bound balens in the first place? why not allow players to earn normal balens like we do bound balens now and keep the vouchers?
      That would mean R2 doesn't earn money if you can earn free regular balens. People need to think about these type of things. You can't have you cake and eat it too. Bound balens is perfectly fine as it is. Some things like inventory prices and skills should have there prices trimed down to meet the new requirement of 20:1 but that's about all the bad things in it. People want every single thing free in the game now but they do not know that this game won't be able to function at all if they gave out everything free.

Comment

true oxykotton

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          That would mean R2 doesn't earn money if you can earn free regular balens. People need to think about these type of things. You can't have you cake and eat it too. Bound balens is perfectly fine as it is. Some things like inventory prices and skills should have there prices trimed down to meet the new requirement of 20:1 but that's about all the bad things in it. People want every single thing free in the game now but they do not know that this game won't be able to function at all if they gave out everything free.
          For the first time in many months, I agree with you.
          Cheers.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            I think you missed his point. He was saying there are more benefits of bound balens, but people keep talking about it's bad side instead.
            Srsly benefits? u need now half a month to buy a stupid inventory row, and i'm talking about the very first ones not the more expensive rows for which you will need a year, than another month for a respec and so on. So after you've bought and done the totally necessary things, which will take about a year, go use them in shop=)) I'd urge heavy cashers to stop trolling this thread.
            Last edited by Darkwise; 11-11-2013, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              tz tz tz poor r2 they are only 20-30 times more expenisve to play and actually achieve smth in the game than freakin' blizzard who pays tons more money for devs and servers) There is only greed my friend no need.
              Last edited by Darkwise; 11-11-2013, 03:42 AM.

Comment

bound balens are awesome for on cashers, like me but vouchers could give us blessings on WB and we could complete bounty quests but now we have to save bound balens to buy something from shop so voucher also be added to bump us on wb and for bounties but bound balens are also very important for non cashers , so make a good decision developers...

Comment

Working...
                X