Best place to find Bound Balens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to find Bound Balens?

Where is the best place to get a hold of bound balens now that you don't get any from ToA? I get some from arena duels and spire chests but it isn't much

Altar - duels as you said, mystery chests in MPD's have a chance to give, for the rest not anywhere else but map completions.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

I am getting a good amount from sp blitz, but have to use skeleton keys for that.

Comment

Originally posted by zirc00 View Post
        I am getting a good amount from sp blitz, but have to use skeleton keys for that.
        which map are you blitzing?

Comment

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
          which map are you blitzing?
          I blitz buradoths lair, a lot of keys/soul crystals but never do chest - if i do next time i'll tell you the outcome.
          Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
            I blitz buradoths lair, a lot of keys/soul crystals but never do chest - if i do next time i'll tell you the outcome.
            kk thx. I used to run buradoth but recently I started running Bloodnite so I can lvl my sylphs. But If I can earn BB then I might start doing buradoths again

Comment

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
              kk thx. I used to run buradoth but recently I started running Bloodnite so I can lvl my sylphs. But If I can earn BB then I might start doing buradoths again
              I been getting 30-90bb in buradoth's daily but you probably need to use skeleton key. I'm doing buradoth's for crypt keys. Downfall is not alot of exp but it works good for people who don't want to level up fast.

Comment

Originally posted by mmatski View Post
                I been getting 30-90bb in buradoth's daily but you probably need to use skeleton key. I'm doing buradoth's for crypt keys. Downfall is not alot of exp but it works good for people who don't want to level up fast.
                That sounds worth the exp loss I might split my blitz half for buradoths half for bloodnite

Comment

buradoth grave ftw! exp loss its worth

Comment

Bound Balens are a total and complete rip off I want my Vouchers back
                    - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                      -facepalm- now you can buy double skills,wings,clothing etc etc and you complain? -_-

Comment

I'm pretty sure all mystery boxes are the same, everything else is just speculation with bad sample size.
                        But they're definitely the best source of BB as they give 30 at a time, which is much higher than it used to be given the conversion rate.
                        I've been doing max blitzes since the patch (160+300 stamina) and getting over 300 bbalens per day.
                        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                          I love it! I get crypt keys for free and other things.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                            I'm pretty sure all mystery boxes are the same, everything else is just speculation with bad sample size.
                            But they're definitely the best source of BB as they give 30 at a time, which is much higher than it used to be given the conversion rate.
                            I've been doing max blitzes since the patch (160+300 stamina) and getting over 300 bbalens per day.
                            300 daily? you buy the stamina pots with balens? oO

Comment

300 daily? you buy the stamina pots with balens? oO
                              I had a lot saved up from when I was stalling at 64, and got quite a few in the cloud city chests.
                              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
                              X