Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zZzJokerzZz View Post
    and what server is that s0ul ?
    me Z4RAK1 from s5 European. my BR was 116k when i passed it no buff. But you need fully buff pot scroll wc and medal to pass it
    ```Janis```

Comment

ty for the info s0ul

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        blazertown in my server has 112k br basice and has rise lvl 19 and he stats its not to mutch diffrens that my.
        112k basic is aorund 130k buffed:P

Comment

Now has another one beat it with only 120k br with WC and pots, is 6k br higre that i have, with the samething.

But i find out what to do, my troops need to lvl in Academy page 2 to mini lvl 50 for be ablet to do it.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

So how to beat level 15 Necro with mage?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

I'm Impress with people claiming 110k br and cleared it....

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                So how to beat level 15 Necro with mage?
                That's a great question. Let me know when you figure it out Malleus cause that Boss ripped me to shreds day before last lol.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

there is no way people with 130k br now can pass this boss because double hits no longer works. we are so screwed. i try numerous time and failed even watch zebq video on how he hit and skills alike but still cant pass because of no double hits. Take off pet also cant make double hits. we are screwed in this new patch those who has cleared earlier before patch i congrats you.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	141k BR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	671.3 KB
ID:	1677797
                    Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
                    there is no way people with 130k br now can pass this boss because double hits no longer works. we are so screwed. i try numerous time and failed even watch zebq video on how he hit and skills alike but still cant pass because of no double hits. Take off pet also cant make double hits. we are screwed in this new patch those who has cleared earlier before patch i congrats you.

This is my BR when i try. Zebq has 149k... that was before sky city patch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0BE9a3g1AU

Comment

haha....i am only 85k basic and 99k fully buffed...already passed 14 and just 1/2 hit away of killing the 15....m troops r lvl 68 and adv academy skill all lvl 40. i think i gonna kill it in my next try next week. BTW chnge ur mdef astral with block/gurdian angel astral as u wont be needing mdef astral here. and as its mdef is low use apollo syplh intelligently between 2 delphic shots.....happy hunting

Comment

Originally posted by LordSaif View Post
                        haha....i am only 85k basic and 99k fully buffed...already passed 14 and just 1/2 hit away of killing the 15....m troops r lvl 68 and adv academy skill all lvl 40. i think i gonna kill it in my next try next week. BTW chnge ur mdef astral with block/gurdian angel astral as u wont be needing mdef astral here. and as its mdef is low use apollo syplh intelligently between 2 delphic shots.....happy hunting
                        once you kill it please tell me how you do it with 99k.

Comment

Post videos please.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

And then you wake up and you realize your diaper is full of ****.......

Keep dreaming......your post is just stupid.

Many archers like me have over 115k BR when fully buffed up and we r not even close to beat level 15 boss after this patch.

Comment

Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]61958[/ATTACH]

This is my BR when i try. Zebq has 149k... that was before sky city patch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0BE9a3g1AU
                              what is that icon after blessing wheel icon?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                                what is that icon after blessing wheel icon?
                                its from top 3 in sylph arena. 1st place gets +50 to all stats for the week. 2nd get +40 to all stats for the week. 3rd gets +30 to all stats for the week.

I know this because i got in the top 3 last week. Thought those stats went to sylphs but i guess not.

Comment

Working...
                                X