Sylph battle order in arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph battle order in arena

I know how to set the order of the attacks of the individual sylph's, but how do you control which of the 3 sylph's fires 1st, 2nd and 3rd?

My 2 Iris's insist on firing first, so they can't profit from Pan's Wind's Grace (reduced resistance).
    Changing formation doesn't seem to help.

Does anyone know the answer?

hmm maybe they are just like our classes, and iris is simply faster

Comment

Originally posted by Boomball View Post
      I know how to set the order of the attacks of the individual sylph's, but how do you control which of the 3 sylph's fires 1st, 2nd and 3rd?

My 2 Iris's insist on firing first, so they can't profit from Pan's Wind's Grace (reduced resistance).
      Changing formation doesn't seem to help.

Does anyone know the answer?
      first firing HIGHEST lvl

Comment

am relly hops that pets dosent come to Class war
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
          first firing HIGHEST lvl
          Checked: both Iris are indeed higher than Pan. Maybe thats it. Then i am disappointed that it is not changeable...

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
            first firing HIGHEST lvl
            omg, tyvm !
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I tried to figure this out myself, it is based on formation but Irises auto sort in before Pans every time no matter what order or position I assign sylphs in. There is nothing I can do about this, even if she is not the highest level she always sorts in first and always attacks first.
              Therefore level is not the only factor.
              My current formation is GREEN Iris lvl 25, WHITE Iris lvl 30, WHITE Pan 31. If it is based on level then tell me, how do I get my Pan first? Because it always puts Iris in first, even if I take them all out, put Pan in alone, leave and confirm, then go back in and add Irises. It sorts into the same formation every time, Iris Iris Pan and it attacks in order of formation.

Comment

then probably is simply as I asumed earlier and iris are faster than apollo same as archers being faster than knights...

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  then probably is simply as I asumed earlier and iris are faster than apollo same as archers being faster than knights...
                  nope higher lvl hits first

Comment

then quality matters , but even so, aiatar says that hes lvl 30 iris hits before his lvl 31 pan...
                    anyone tested if quality matters?

Comment

It's not highest level, it's highest BR.

So a Rare Iris L45 will hit before a Common Pan L50.

Comment

BR supports my current formation. I don't have a fourth sylph to test with but it seems likely to be the case, good info Zorich.

Comment

I can confirm that it looks like highest BR, not highest level.

My Apollo (lv41) fires 1st every time even though my other 2 sylphs are lv46 and 48.

But then I don't know how the actual order is worked as between the 6 sylph's in the arena battle, the order can be somewhat odd

Comment

first firing highest br
                            Last edited by R22958483; 11-11-2013, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X