Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight now has use for MATK scrolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight now has use for MATK scrolls

Namely, the magic-attack sylphs. Being able to heal 25% of hp in two turns is awesome in its own right, so why not make said sylph hit even harder?

Except that wont help a knight at all. Although the sylph uses a magic attack, the strength of the attack depends on the highest atk value of the player, patk or matk. A patk scroll would actually help you there.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
      Except that wont help a knight at all. Although the sylph uses a magic attack, the strength of the attack depends on the highest atk value of the player, patk or matk. A patk scroll would actually help you there.
      How would you say that? I would just love the idea that my 5.5k matk would now be put to use, instead of "just" adding to the total br...

Comment

because I, as mage, and use pan. That is phys dmg. I got almost 28k magic dmg, a delphic with pan (phys dmg) hit 65-75k maybe. I wouldn't be able to do with 5500 phys dmg, would I?
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
          Yes he his right.
          I Fight an archer 2day in bg bout awaken iris bout attck whit ulti bud i hit him whit 26k and he me only whit 8k why ? coz im fcnk mage and my mdef is high

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
            Yes he his right.
            I Fight an archer 2day in bg bout awaken iris bout attck whit ulti bud i hit him whit 26k and he me only whit 8k why ? coz im fcnk mage and my mdef is high
            maybe his iris lv low

Comment

Yes he his right.

Or maybe that archer has low "MATK"?? It could be right that if he has higher matk, then his damage would also be higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                Or maybe that archer has low "MATK"?? It could be right that if he has higher matk, then his damage would also be higher.
                Eh my point is --> iris is matk pet even if u ar patk class u will hit me whit matk dmg :P its just transforme ur Patk too matk.

P.s might be wrong im not all knowing bud this is only what i have seen from GA and Bgs

Comment

Eh my point is --> iris is matk pet even if u ar patk class u will hit me whit matk dmg :P its just transforme ur Patk too matk.

P.s might be wrong im not all knowing bud this is only what i have seen from GA and Bgs
                  Hahaha... Yes... I know that all the Iris' skills are matk, but there is no concrete proof that "your Patk transforms to Matk"... Cause it could be possible that the Matk stat of the player could also help increase the damage of Iris' skills..

Comment

Yep.
                    The Sylphs hit with their own magical or physical dmg. That is based on the main damage of YOUR class.

An archer with iris/apollo will hit me with magical dmg. Based on their physical damage.

Sylphs will hit with THEIR dmg TYPE. Based on YOUR PRIMARY dmg TYPE.
                    Hope it helps

Just as the Enlighten works for troops.
                    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                    Mage: Existence (G.M)
                    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                      Yep.
                      The Sylphs hit with their own magical or physical dmg. That is based on the main damage of YOUR class.

An archer with iris/apollo will hit me with magical dmg. Based on their physical damage.

Sylphs will hit with THEIR dmg TYPE. Based on YOUR PRIMARY dmg TYPE.
                      Hope it helps

Just as the Enlighten works for troops.
                      Really? Cause I just read somewhere that when you awaken the sylph, "your stats will be combined to the stats of the sylph", making you more powerful....

So basically, it could be that the "matk" matters now, for knight and archers..

Not all things are the same... Maybe the enlightenment thing is "NOT" the same as the sylph system, just like the rarity of sylph is not the same as the astrals..

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                        Really? Cause I just read somewhere that when you awaken the sylph, "your stats will be combined to the stats of the sylph", making you more powerful....

So basically, it could be that the "matk" matters now, for knight and archers..

Not all things are the same... Maybe the enlightenment thing is "NOT" the same as the sylph system, just like the rarity of sylph is not the same as the astrals..
                        maybe u shod stop reading **** and try it by u self in bgs :P

Comment

Working...
                        X