What is the Best Combine Sylph Team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enigma974 View Post
    This is a little older thread, but I was looking to see if anyone had any combo's that worked well yet. We have someone with 3 Blue Iris with the group heal that can take out Apollo teams even purple Apollo's
    Just use 3 orange Iris to counter his 3 blue Iris.

Problem solved.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
      3 Apollos, every other sylphs are weak to light and Apollo is only weak to dark.
      Incorrect, 3 Apollo early on, but my Apollo, Iris and Pan beat every single 3x Apollo team on my server. An 18k, 12k, and 11k Apollo team has no chance against my 16k Apollo, 16k Iris and 7k Pan team. Pan is just a figurehead, dies first fight every time and is about to be replace by Gaia.

To answer the original question, there's too many variable to say an ideal team. Depending on if they're purple, blue, green etc. also BR determining the order they go, or the skills you use and when you use them.

Try out different combo's and see what works for your team.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma974 View Post
        This is a little older thread, but I was looking to see if anyone had any combo's that worked well yet. We have someone with 3 Blue Iris with the group heal that can take out Apollo teams even purple Apollo's
        I don't see any 3 blue iris in my top 10 teams =P. None of the irises have enough hp to survive the sword of judgement from apollo in first turn for those in top 10 sylph arena. Then again...the top 10 has lots of purple n orange apollos...so that isn't surprising...haven't met an orange iris yet to see if they can survive sword of judgement in order to be able to even heal the dmg since one cannot heal when they're dead in 1 hit...
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i use just now

Iris lvl 80 kill like 90% of all the apollos in my server S100 iris is good for group heal the other troops some make more damges, + Iris is awsome to chancel other sylph skills + Make alot of damges to if you have a strong one, My Blue 4 Star Iris beated many in Class War Apollo some was 4+ Purpel
          Apollo lvl 80, good for Sylph Arena for damges
          Pan, will swap later for Dark Knight or Amazone Quuen, or Gaia will see who some works best.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

top 10 in our server have 3 apollos. blue and purple
            WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

gaia makes a good tank with unstable voltage
              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

3 apollos is the best team without a doubt because the element resistances work in sylph arena and light is stronger than every element

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  3 apollos is the best team without a doubt because the element resistances work in sylph arena and light is stronger than every element
                  2x apollo and strong iris will kill w/o problems 3 apollo with similar team br

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    2x apollo and strong iris will kill w/o problems 3 apollo with similar team br
                    That's how I roll too
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I suggest 3 maxed Orange Iris.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                      X