• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph in Class Wars? Enabled?

Hello,

does Sylph have any role in Class Wars?

1. can u turn into your Sylph (Awake)?

2. if u cannot use your Sylph (turn into it) do u still get the passive bonus they give (+%%hp// +% mdef)?

thanks in advance.

most likly it does, HS is disabled cause all should have same chance. Sylph should be disabled, but in this case it's "Cashers should have an advantage"

Comment

Originally posted by Haimiko View Post
      Hello,

does Sylph have any role in Class Wars?

1. can u turn into your Sylph (Awake)?

2. if u cannot use your Sylph (turn into it) do u still get the passive bonus they give (+%%hp// +% mdef)?

thanks in advance.
      1!. 2!.3!.
      Dont think sylph shod be enabled , specialy after next patch when u can evolve and upgrade pets too higher quality hell a fully upgradet legendary iris hit like a tank and heal like monster gl in CW vs that

Comment

any1 with experience or an answer from the Chinese server?

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingSouls View Post
          any1 with experience or an answer from the Chinese server?
          they r enabled

Comment

Funny how most people who dislike the sylph system love the HS talent system though. As you all say it's just part of the game. Right? So deal with how OP the pets are and try to adjust to the new ways of battles.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Funny how most people who dislike the sylph system love the HS talent system though.
              Why, what's wrong? Should they like both or hate both at the same time?
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Why, what's wrong? Should they like both or hate both at the same time?
                It's kind of hypocritical. People say HS is part of the game and to deal with it. Yet when pets come out and tend to be too OP for there taste they hate it and ask for nerfs or taken out cw or something like that. So they people who dislike HS and say it's part of the game to just deal with it should follow there own advice about the pet system too. Oh and fyi if you are going to try to pull a fast one here saying that I am hyprocrite bc I like the pet system and not HS. Let me just say I never said I liked the pet system nor did I ever say I didn't like it. I am neutral about it and do agree they are a bit too OP. I am merely just saying what they stated about HS. To deal with it bc it's part of the game now.

Comment

You are being hypocrite, people asking for sylph to be removed because HS also removed from CW. Why not let both to be in and let more whinefest begin?
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    You are being hypocrite, people asking for sylph to be removed because HS also removed from CW. Why not let both to be in and let more whinefest begin?
                    If you are talking to my post then do you not even read my post is or you just troll on my post just to be an *** to me? I even specifically stated that I am neutral on the pet system. I do not care really if pets are allowed or not allowed in cw. I was bringing up the point that people are getting upset about pets that may be in cw but these are the same people who love HS. So i was bringing up the point they should do the same and deal with it. Just like they say to anyone who disagrees with HS to just deal with it. Do you not understand anything? Really right now it just seems you are trying to find ways to bash me just because of that other thread. I do not care about either or. If pet are allowed or not allowed then w/e.

Comment

If you are talking to my post then do you not even read my post is or you just troll on my post just to be an *** to me? I even specifically stated that I am neutral on the pet system. I do not care really if pets are allowed or not allowed in cw. I was bringing up the point that people are getting upset about pets that may be in cw but these are the same people who love HS. So i was bringing up the point they should do the same and deal with it. Just like they say to anyone who disagrees with HS to just deal with it. Do you not understand anything? Really right now it just seems you are trying to find ways to bash me just because of that other thread. I do not care about either or. If pet are allowed or not allowed then w/e.
                      Pets are OP'ed, indeed.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        there are 2 differences though:
                        1) people with high hs ♥ it because they 'worked for it', but now that almost all of us start from scratch with something they don't like it so much
                        2) hs dissables the opponents and makes you fight by yourself, sylphs just adds a few more spells. you both fight, with a weapon that you both started to work on in the same time

Comment

Lol, people who hates pets in CW is the people who loves HS? where did you pull this statistics from? your ***?
                          Most heavy cashers with high BR has low HS (example, zebq and that other knight) from compared to other regular cashers. And with more balens, you have stronger sylphs, so it will be the opposite, the Pets lovers hates HS because they cannot buy it instantly.
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            Pets are OP'ed, indeed.
                            I do agree that they are OP'd. I never said they weren't lol. HS is OP'd as well. The difference is that one you are able to still fight. While the other one you can not. Besides my whole point to my posts wasn't to say pets arn't OP or that they are OP. It wasn't to say that pets should be allowed in CW or should not be allowed in CW. My point was just a mock. Yes a mock to the people who blame others for not agreeing with HS bc they are doing the same exact thing here with pets. So taking your own advice it should be something you should deal with it bc "it's part of the game" I do agree though that pets are indeed OP. Especially apollo but it does give a new twist to the game. I am neutral on this and can't make a final judgement until later down the road once the full pet system is out like upgrading and such.

Comment

I do agree that they are OP'd. I never said they weren't lol. HS is OP'd as well. The difference is that one you are able to still fight. While the other one you can not. Besides my whole point to my posts wasn't to say pets arn't OP or that they are OP. It wasn't to say that pets should be allowed in CW or should not be allowed in CW. My point was just a mock. Yes a mock to the people who blame others for not agreeing with HS bc they are doing the same exact thing here with pets. So taking your own advice it should be something you should deal with it bc "it's part of the game" I do agree though that pets are indeed OP. Especially apollo but it does give a new twist to the game. I am neutral on this and can't make a final judgement until later down the road once the full pet system is out like upgrading and such.
                              You're only mocking yourself. You said HS and Pets are both OP, but agreed that only one of them allowed?

Comment

Working...
                              X