Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FrostieTheSnowman
    replied
    There's a part of me that wishes Slyphs will not be allowed in CW. That's because if it is, I will most certainly not make the finals any more; I do not have any Apollos. On the other hand there's a part of me that knows that players should get to enjoy what they have worked/paid for - it's only fair. They paid for an Apollo, they deserve to destroy me and my free Iris.

Can't really decide.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by FlamingSouls View Post
    Back to topic?

does sylph working in CW or not?
    level your sylph just in case lol

Leave a comment:

• FlamingSouls
    replied
    Back to topic?

does sylph working in CW or not?

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    Lets keep to the topic at hand folks
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    I agree, but you should notice who starts this in almost EVERY topic on the forum.
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    I agree, please notice who is the one who started to insult others by calling them stupid or dumb.
    Neither of your posts are about the OP, or even related to it. This has been noted.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    I agree, but you should notice who starts this in almost EVERY topic on the forum.
    I agree, please notice who is the one who started to insult others by calling them stupid or dumb.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Ppl like complain aBout something what others have...this is human nature

Leave a comment:

• LOXMATblY
    replied
    why you playing if you don't like HS, sylph, peoples who spend $, etc... maybe stop cry or stop play?

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    Lets keep to the topic at hand folks and keep the insults from flying.

If the current form continues, then the topic will be closed and then a useful discussion gets lost.

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    Lets keep to the topic at hand folks and keep the insults from flying.

If the current form continues, then the topic will be closed and then a useful discussion gets lost.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Take a look at what topic this is again, yes this is a topic about CLASS WAR. Then you said people should accept sylph in a topic about class wars. The same Class War that bans HS because it would be OP and unfair towards lower level. And People with higher level tends to have stronger sylph because they have bigger exp gain.

Use your ******* brain for once.
    Lol'ed, haha XD

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    U know other words then what the hell?
    Again u make theard usless bcs only your point of something is right and u spam over and over same thing...
    Have fun with acting like that but dont be suprised when ppl call u dumb ah...wth^^

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    How the hell did that part mean I agree it should be cw? I just said slyphs are a part of the game and makes fighting battles a new way so we must deal with it. Pointing out how people should deal with it just like they told me and everyone else to deal with HS. No where did I say it should be allowed in CW. You pulled that out of your ***. I do agree that both are OP. I never said neither werent. I was mocking/joking/making fun of people who said that about HS. You do not get that though.
    Take a look at what topic this is again, yes this is a topic about CLASS WAR. Then you said people should accept sylph in a topic about class wars. The same Class War that bans HS because it would be OP and unfair towards lower level. And People with higher level tends to have stronger sylph because they have bigger exp gain.

Use your ******* brain for once.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by R27658997 View Post
    stop replying to that oxymoron, no matter what you said he will still be an arrogant fool. take a look at his other posts. hell, he even been banned once for being an *******.
    First of all how the hell you know I was banned off the forums and second of all you do not even know why I was banned you idiot. Unless you know why don't start making assumptions.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    You keep avoiding to discuss this part :

So this is not implying that you agreed Sylph exist in CW? or you are trying to make another excuse?

Like this one, you tried to mock HS users while claiming it's just a joke. While there are no evidence that most HS users hates Sylphs. In fact, i found people with lower HS hates Sylphs more. Where did i pull the evidence for my claim? same as you, from the arse.

Stop being stupid for once, you already admit both of HS and Sylphs are OP.
    How the hell did that part mean I agree it should be cw? I just said slyphs are a part of the game and makes fighting battles a new way so we must deal with it. Pointing out how people should deal with it just like they told me and everyone else to deal with HS. No where did I say it should be allowed in CW. You pulled that out of your ***. I do agree that both are OP. I never said neither werent. I was mocking/joking/making fun of people who said that about HS. You do not get that though.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by R27658997 View Post
    stop replying to that oxymoron, no matter what you said he will still be an arrogant fool. take a look at his other posts. hell, he even been banned once for being an *******.
    That is very true.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X