Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    The main thing about Sylph in CW is the "pets"

in Mage battle, a Pan can deal insanely amount of physical damage (you probably won't even reach 100% timer)

while in Archer and Knight battle, either Iris or Apollo will do the same as above and wipe the floor.

Expecially Apollo, as they get double AoE, and one of the AoE seems to heal self while at it.

And a Knight with Iris will have mass healing war like Mages now.
    Evry mage can get pan, evry archer/knight iris...
    Complaining aBout apollo is like aBout brutal edge or higher clothing...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      Evry mage can get pan, evry archer/knight iris...
      Complaining aBout apollo is like aBout brutal edge or higher clothing...
      on that note... lots of ppls now have level 5+ (some even 10) brutal edge... >_<

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        on that note... lots of ppls now have level 5+ (some even 10) brutal edge... >_<
        Yep, most heavy cashers on our servers are close to level 20. Small-medium cashers are at 5-10 now.

Comment

Sylphs definitely should not be allowed in cw, if hs is not. And the fact that you can purchase your way to an OP appollo, and can not purchase your way to a high level hs, speaks for itself. It would be allowing cashers to pay for wins in cw and that's the bottom line, although especially not fair w/o the hard earned hs.

Comment

Sylph is Disable in CW, don't worry
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
            X