Sylph in Class Wars? Enabled?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Where the hell did I flip flop my issues you idiot. It's not my fault you do not understand what the hell I was trying to point out. Here let me give you an example. Maybe after this you will finally realize what the hell I was trying to point out here.

Example,

Someone is training an employee and the employee who is training isn't doing the job that good. He is a brand new employee and still learning the ropes of the position he's in. The trainer starts to get upset and starts putting pressure on the employee. Stating things such as "why can't you do the work right?" "No you are doing it wrong!" "This is what you need to do." "you are a terrible worker and will not learn anything here." Not giving the employee a chance at all to try to understand the new position he is doing. The day is over and the employee decides the job is too of a hostile environment for him so he quits the job. The next day the trainer that was training the employee before was now being trained for a new position he never did before. That other training starts to talk harshly toward this person. The person then asks "why are you treating me this way. I never even did this position before?" The trainer then says " You are terrible worker and will not learn anything here." Giving the hint or a play on words of what that person had done to that new employee.
    stop displaying your stupidity.

In your "lol just kidding" case, this analogy works better:

You: dude your mom is a ****** <-(this is not censored, i used asterisks so people will have to imagine what word it is)
    Me: *smacks you for insulting my mom*
    You: Dude, i was just kidding.

See how that would work? Now only a truly idiot will keep calling other people stupid while never reflects on himself.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      stop displaying your stupidity.

In your "lol just kidding" case, this analogy works better:

You: dude your mom is a ****** <-(this is not censored, i used asterisks so people will have to imagine what word it is)
      Me: *smacks you for insulting my mom*
      You: Dude, i was just kidding.

See how that would work? Now only a truly idiot will keep calling other people stupid while never reflects on himself.

Again you do not even know what the hell I was talking about in the first god damn place. Stop putting words into my mouth. My first analogy is what I was doing to the people who were bashing HS haters while they dislike the pet system. If you're too stupid to understand that then there is no hope and good bye. Im done with you. Come back when you actually understand what the hell I was trying to do.

Comment

Again you do not even know what the hell I was talking about in the first god damn place. Stop putting words into my mouth. My first analogy is what I was doing to the people who were bashing HS haters while they dislike the pet system. If you're too stupid to understand that then there is no hope and good bye. Im done with you. Come back when you actually understand what the hell I was trying to do.
        You are really retarded, are you? Take a ******* look at your first post on this topic, it clearly implies that you agreed that sylph is allowed in class wars while you mock people who used HS. While the other post also claims that HS and Sylphs are both OP. Then you try to damage control by saying it was only a joke.

You keep saying you're done, but you still came back to reply. Truly worth the name "Oxymoron"
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You are really retarded, are you? Take a ******* look at your first post on this topic, it clearly implies that you agreed that sylph is allowed in class wars while you mock people who used HS. While the other post also claims that HS and Sylphs are both OP. Then you try to damage control by saying it was only a joke.

You keep saying you're done, but you still came back to reply. Truly worth the name "Oxymoron"
          It's a freaking play on words. I am sorry if you are too stupid to even understand what the hell a play on words is. God damn what do I have to do to make you get that through your head? Seriously, I didn't agree to anything you piece of ****. I do not care about pets i even said I am neutral on the subject you idiot.

Funny how most people who dislike the sylph system love the HS talent system though. As you all say it's just part of the game. Right?(play on words) So deal with how OP the pets are and try to adjust to the new ways of battles.

It's kind of hypocritical. People say HS is part of the game and to deal with it. Yet when pets come out and tend to be too OP for there taste they hate it and ask for nerfs or taken out cw or something like that. So they people who dislike HS and say it's part of the game to just deal with it should follow there own advice about the pet system too. Oh and fyi if you are going to try to pull a fast one here saying that I am hypocrite bc I like the pet system and not HS. Let me just say I never said I liked the pet system nor did I ever say I didn't like it. I am neutral about it and do agree they are a bit too OP. I am merely just saying what they stated about HS. To deal with it bc it's part of the game now (Pointing out I was mocking them.)
          Last edited by 0xykotton; 11-11-2013, 01:41 AM.

Comment

It's a freaking play on words. I am sorry if you are too stupid to even understand what the hell a play on words is. God damn what do I have to do to make you get that through your head? Seriously, I didn't agree to anything you piece of ****. I do not care about pets i even said I am neutral on the subject you idiot.
            You keep avoiding to discuss this part :
            So deal with how OP the pets are and try to adjust to the new ways of battles.
            So this is not implying that you agreed Sylph exist in CW? or you are trying to make another excuse?

Funny how most people who dislike the sylph system love the HS talent system though. As you all say it's just part of the game. Right?
            Like this one, you tried to mock HS users while claiming it's just a joke. While there are no evidence that most HS users hates Sylphs. In fact, i found people with lower HS hates Sylphs more. Where did i pull the evidence for my claim? same as you, from the arse.

Stop being stupid for once, you already admit both of HS and Sylphs are OP.

Comment

stop replying to that oxymoron, no matter what you said he will still be an arrogant fool. take a look at his other posts. hell, he even been banned once for being an *******.

Comment

Originally posted by R27658997 View Post
                stop replying to that oxymoron, no matter what you said he will still be an arrogant fool. take a look at his other posts. hell, he even been banned once for being an *******.
                That is very true.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

You keep avoiding to discuss this part :

So this is not implying that you agreed Sylph exist in CW? or you are trying to make another excuse?

Like this one, you tried to mock HS users while claiming it's just a joke. While there are no evidence that most HS users hates Sylphs. In fact, i found people with lower HS hates Sylphs more. Where did i pull the evidence for my claim? same as you, from the arse.

Stop being stupid for once, you already admit both of HS and Sylphs are OP.
                  How the hell did that part mean I agree it should be cw? I just said slyphs are a part of the game and makes fighting battles a new way so we must deal with it. Pointing out how people should deal with it just like they told me and everyone else to deal with HS. No where did I say it should be allowed in CW. You pulled that out of your ***. I do agree that both are OP. I never said neither werent. I was mocking/joking/making fun of people who said that about HS. You do not get that though.

Comment

Originally posted by R27658997 View Post
                    First of all how the hell you know I was banned off the forums and second of all you do not even know why I was banned you idiot. Unless you know why don't start making assumptions.

Comment

How the hell did that part mean I agree it should be cw? I just said slyphs are a part of the game and makes fighting battles a new way so we must deal with it. Pointing out how people should deal with it just like they told me and everyone else to deal with HS. No where did I say it should be allowed in CW. You pulled that out of your ***. I do agree that both are OP. I never said neither werent. I was mocking/joking/making fun of people who said that about HS. You do not get that though.
                      Take a look at what topic this is again, yes this is a topic about CLASS WAR. Then you said people should accept sylph in a topic about class wars. The same Class War that bans HS because it would be OP and unfair towards lower level. And People with higher level tends to have stronger sylph because they have bigger exp gain.

Use your ******* brain for once.

Comment

U know other words then what the hell?
                        Again u make theard usless bcs only your point of something is right and u spam over and over same thing...
                        Have fun with acting like that but dont be suprised when ppl call u dumb ah...wth^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Take a look at what topic this is again, yes this is a topic about CLASS WAR. Then you said people should accept sylph in a topic about class wars. The same Class War that bans HS because it would be OP and unfair towards lower level. And People with higher level tends to have stronger sylph because they have bigger exp gain.

Use your ******* brain for once.
                          Lol'ed, haha XD

Comment

Lets keep to the topic at hand folks and keep the insults from flying.

If the current form continues, then the topic will be closed and then a useful discussion gets lost.
                            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                            | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                              Lets keep to the topic at hand folks and keep the insults from flying.

If the current form continues, then the topic will be closed and then a useful discussion gets lost.
                              I agree, but you should notice who starts this in almost EVERY topic on the forum.

Comment

why you playing if you don't like HS, sylph, peoples who spend $, etc... maybe stop cry or stop play?

Comment

Working...
                                X