Clear All

Ppl like complain aBout something what others have...this is human nature

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
      I agree, but you should notice who starts this in almost EVERY topic on the forum.
      I agree, please notice who is the one who started to insult others by calling them stupid or dumb.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
        Lets keep to the topic at hand folks
        Originally posted by winlord View Post
        I agree, but you should notice who starts this in almost EVERY topic on the forum.
        Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        I agree, please notice who is the one who started to insult others by calling them stupid or dumb.
        Neither of your posts are about the OP, or even related to it. This has been noted.
        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
        | | | |

Comment

Back to topic?

does sylph working in CW or not?

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingSouls View Post
            Back to topic?

does sylph working in CW or not?
            level your sylph just in case lol

Comment

There's a part of me that wishes Slyphs will not be allowed in CW. That's because if it is, I will most certainly not make the finals any more; I do not have any Apollos. On the other hand there's a part of me that knows that players should get to enjoy what they have worked/paid for - it's only fair. They paid for an Apollo, they deserve to destroy me and my free Iris.

Can't really decide.
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize
              Frostie
              Mage
              VictisHNR

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if pet are allowed in class wars,and they are likely goin to allow it so ppl are forced to pay and its more profitable for them to do so....so expect the worst case lads.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
                  There's a part of me that wishes Slyphs will not be allowed in CW. That's because if it is, I will most certainly not make the finals any more; I do not have any Apollos. On the other hand there's a part of me that knows that players should get to enjoy what they have worked/paid for - it's only fair. They paid for an Apollo, they deserve to destroy me and my free Iris.

Can't really decide.
                  people worked for hs we shouldnt ban it from cw

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    people worked for hs we shouldnt ban it from cw
                    Personally, while I can see the appeal of HS, for an event which is based on player strength, HS is very OP. Especially when you look at the inability of a lvl 50 to compete on a HS level with a lvl 80. Multiple turns of stun Vs an opponent who's only strength over you is 5 levels is beyond harsh.

That said, the Sylph thing is much more of a fairer playing field. Obviously higher levels can gain more XP. The difference is that Sylph and Sylph leveling is available to everyone. The level bias like that of HS is to a greater extent much less. Of course a higher level can earn a lot more XP and thus level their Sylphs faster, so the bias is there, but it's not comparably so OP in my opinion.

However, Sylph in CW will be hideously OP at the end of the day.

I don't really care for either in CW.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      Personally, while I can see the appeal of HS, for an event which is based on player strength, HS is very OP. Especially when you look at the inability of a lvl 50 to compete on a HS level with a lvl 80. Multiple turns of stun Vs an opponent who's only strength over you is 5 levels is beyond harsh.

That said, the Sylph thing is much more of a fairer playing field. Obviously higher levels can gain more XP. The difference is that Sylph and Sylph leveling is available to everyone. The level bias like that of HS is to a greater extent much less. Of course a higher level can earn a lot more XP and thus level their Sylphs faster, so the bias is there, but it's not comparably so OP in my opinion.

However, Sylph in CW will be hideously OP at the end of the day.

I don't really care for either in CW.
                      hs makes weaker people beat stronger people and sylphs do same thing so they arent comparebly? hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        hs makes weaker people beat stronger people and sylphs do same thing so they arent comparebly? hmmm
                        Not really. HS is limited by level, slyphs are not. If you want to spend enough time in the Sylph altoll farming or money buying the higher grade slyphs that up to you and nothing in place to stop you. Sure a lower level person could have a rare Apollo and defeat those 10 levels above them, but the reverse is also true. However with HS the higher level person will always have the advantage, that's the difference.

Comment

i believe class wars should have no HS and no sylphs and yes i do own a lvl 57 apollo sylph .. CW should be a straight up fight like we use to do before HS and sylphs were released
                          Cyanide
                          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                          Guild: Sicario

Comment

I personally don't care much, but a sylph active can beat someone 5k higher br then themselfs, if the person is on bot/afk.

But in CW both accounts have a chance of high sylph and using the power, can we argue that a 52 shouldn't fight a 72 cause they have higher lvl skills and more atk power?

It's all up for questioning, but it's the way r2games has made it, in a sense it doesn't matter much, in a other hand, it matters as far as player strength goes.

You basically have the one or the other.

Edit: HS is player limited eventually, but so are sylphs limited to the players lvl.

in my eyes sylphs are more fair since slow lvlers can obtain sepulchrum witouth gaining exp, as well as people who lvl normally, In and all, i think it gives a more fair playing field, but that's my opinion
                            Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Over and over...Ehh
                              Evryone can get sylph? Yes
                              Evryone can use it on cw? Yes
                              Higher lvl have adventage and slow lvlrs dis-adv? This is your personal chose which way u play .
                              I dont care aBout slow lvlrs and ppl who dont have apollo problems, what i see most of complainers here are mages, where free pan will be stronger then apollo.
                              Slow lvlrs get limited sylph v? This is not high lvlrs fault.
                              This is not theard aBout hs but aBout sylph so stop compare this both things
                              Sylph will be or not in cw, can u just w8 for event and stop complain how bad this will be before start of cw?
                              Ty

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

The main thing about Sylph in CW is the "pets dmg"

in Mage battle, a Pan can deal insanely amount of physical damage (you probably won't even reach 100% timer)

while in Archer and Knight battle, either Iris or Apollo will do the same as above and wipe the floor.

Expecially Apollo, as they get double AoE, and one of the AoE seems to heal self while at it.

And a Knight with Iris will have mass healing war like Mages now.

Comment

Working...
                                X