Sylph in Class Wars? Enabled?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haimiko
    started a topic Sylph in Class Wars? Enabled?

Sylph in Class Wars? Enabled?

Hello,

does Sylph have any role in Class Wars?

1. can u turn into your Sylph (Awake)?

2. if u cannot use your Sylph (turn into it) do u still get the passive bonus they give (+%%hp// +% mdef)?

thanks in advance.

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    Sylph is Disable in CW, don't worry

Leave a comment:

• Morkiisch
    replied
    Sylphs definitely should not be allowed in cw, if hs is not. And the fact that you can purchase your way to an OP appollo, and can not purchase your way to a high level hs, speaks for itself. It would be allowing cashers to pay for wins in cw and that's the bottom line, although especially not fair w/o the hard earned hs.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    on that note... lots of ppls now have level 5+ (some even 10) brutal edge... >_<
    Yep, most heavy cashers on our servers are close to level 20. Small-medium cashers are at 5-10 now.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Evry mage can get pan, evry archer/knight iris...
    Complaining aBout apollo is like aBout brutal edge or higher clothing...
    on that note... lots of ppls now have level 5+ (some even 10) brutal edge... >_<

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    The main thing about Sylph in CW is the "pets"

in Mage battle, a Pan can deal insanely amount of physical damage (you probably won't even reach 100% timer)

while in Archer and Knight battle, either Iris or Apollo will do the same as above and wipe the floor.

Expecially Apollo, as they get double AoE, and one of the AoE seems to heal self while at it.

And a Knight with Iris will have mass healing war like Mages now.
    Evry mage can get pan, evry archer/knight iris...
    Complaining aBout apollo is like aBout brutal edge or higher clothing...

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    The main thing about Sylph in CW is the "pets dmg"

in Mage battle, a Pan can deal insanely amount of physical damage (you probably won't even reach 100% timer)

while in Archer and Knight battle, either Iris or Apollo will do the same as above and wipe the floor.

Expecially Apollo, as they get double AoE, and one of the AoE seems to heal self while at it.

And a Knight with Iris will have mass healing war like Mages now.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Over and over...Ehh
    Evryone can get sylph? Yes
    Evryone can use it on cw? Yes
    Higher lvl have adventage and slow lvlrs dis-adv? This is your personal chose which way u play .
    I dont care aBout slow lvlrs and ppl who dont have apollo problems, what i see most of complainers here are mages, where free pan will be stronger then apollo.
    Slow lvlrs get limited sylph v? This is not high lvlrs fault.
    This is not theard aBout hs but aBout sylph so stop compare this both things
    Sylph will be or not in cw, can u just w8 for event and stop complain how bad this will be before start of cw?
    Ty

Leave a comment:

• Galvon
    replied
    I personally don't care much, but a sylph active can beat someone 5k higher br then themselfs, if the person is on bot/afk.

But in CW both accounts have a chance of high sylph and using the power, can we argue that a 52 shouldn't fight a 72 cause they have higher lvl skills and more atk power?

It's all up for questioning, but it's the way r2games has made it, in a sense it doesn't matter much, in a other hand, it matters as far as player strength goes.

You basically have the one or the other.

Edit: HS is player limited eventually, but so are sylphs limited to the players lvl.

in my eyes sylphs are more fair since slow lvlers can obtain sepulchrum witouth gaining exp, as well as people who lvl normally, In and all, i think it gives a more fair playing field, but that's my opinion

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    i believe class wars should have no HS and no sylphs and yes i do own a lvl 57 apollo sylph .. CW should be a straight up fight like we use to do before HS and sylphs were released

Leave a comment:

• Mursilis
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    hs makes weaker people beat stronger people and sylphs do same thing so they arent comparebly? hmmm
    Not really. HS is limited by level, slyphs are not. If you want to spend enough time in the Sylph altoll farming or money buying the higher grade slyphs that up to you and nothing in place to stop you. Sure a lower level person could have a rare Apollo and defeat those 10 levels above them, but the reverse is also true. However with HS the higher level person will always have the advantage, that's the difference.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Personally, while I can see the appeal of HS, for an event which is based on player strength, HS is very OP. Especially when you look at the inability of a lvl 50 to compete on a HS level with a lvl 80. Multiple turns of stun Vs an opponent who's only strength over you is 5 levels is beyond harsh.

That said, the Sylph thing is much more of a fairer playing field. Obviously higher levels can gain more XP. The difference is that Sylph and Sylph leveling is available to everyone. The level bias like that of HS is to a greater extent much less. Of course a higher level can earn a lot more XP and thus level their Sylphs faster, so the bias is there, but it's not comparably so OP in my opinion.

However, Sylph in CW will be hideously OP at the end of the day.

I don't really care for either in CW.
    hs makes weaker people beat stronger people and sylphs do same thing so they arent comparebly? hmmm

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    people worked for hs we shouldnt ban it from cw
    Personally, while I can see the appeal of HS, for an event which is based on player strength, HS is very OP. Especially when you look at the inability of a lvl 50 to compete on a HS level with a lvl 80. Multiple turns of stun Vs an opponent who's only strength over you is 5 levels is beyond harsh.

That said, the Sylph thing is much more of a fairer playing field. Obviously higher levels can gain more XP. The difference is that Sylph and Sylph leveling is available to everyone. The level bias like that of HS is to a greater extent much less. Of course a higher level can earn a lot more XP and thus level their Sylphs faster, so the bias is there, but it's not comparably so OP in my opinion.

However, Sylph in CW will be hideously OP at the end of the day.

I don't really care for either in CW.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
    There's a part of me that wishes Slyphs will not be allowed in CW. That's because if it is, I will most certainly not make the finals any more; I do not have any Apollos. On the other hand there's a part of me that knows that players should get to enjoy what they have worked/paid for - it's only fair. They paid for an Apollo, they deserve to destroy me and my free Iris.

Can't really decide.
    people worked for hs we shouldnt ban it from cw

Leave a comment:

• jonastx
    replied
    I wouldnt be surprised if pet are allowed in class wars,and they are likely goin to allow it so ppl are forced to pay and its more profitable for them to do so....so expect the worst case lads.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X