| |
      | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
        Pan - Endurance
        Iris - Defence
        Wrong. The original answer is correct.

Comment

The only stat they have that affects your character is their HP. They also have a passive effect, which for Iris is 3% pdef/mdef, pan it is 5% hp

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
            Wrong. The original answer is correct.
            I misunderstood the OP. Long day. *sigh*

For some reason I was thinking about the passive abilities.

I'll go back under my rock now...
            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
            | | | |

Comment

what about apollo?
              Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
              IGN:BrokenArrow
              Level:64 (Camping)
              RFCamping: Dont have much time
              Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
              Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

Apollo is a Combination of HP and Defence
                Name: Amethyst
                Server: Null s290
                Class: Archer
                Level: 59
                Battle Rating: 46K
                Current Title: Sylph Trainer
                Guild: Devils Own

~.~ Respect Few, Fear None ~.~

Comment

Originally posted by wartunekramevets View Post
                  what about apollo?
                  My bad for post underneath, but Apollo is both Defence and HP at level 41 he gives an extra 4k HP
                  Name: Amethyst
                  Server: Null s290
                  Level: 59
                  Battle Rating: 46K
                  Current Title: Sylph Trainer
                  Guild: Devils Own

~.~ Respect Few, Fear None ~.~

Comment

Apollo passive is also 5% mdef which is really good. However, people say in the long run Iris is best. So idk I might be switching back to Iris once we get that upgrade system.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      Apollo passive is also 5% mdef which is really good. However, people say in the long run Iris is best. So idk I might be switching back to Iris once we get that upgrade system.
                      Iris best in the long run? how and in what way?

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                        Iris best in the long run? how and in what way?
                        I never said they are. I just said some people are saying it is bc of the OP heals it has or something. Supposedly at higher lvls and quality Iris heals massive amounts and does a BL like type heal.

Comment

I have a question about sylph resistances. Do these resistances only apply in sylph arena for sylphs or when the player has transformed into a sylph as well. I know in China players have a second page of stats which include resistances, but they have the guardian system as well and all the element sylphs (fire,dark, etc). Does those attributes affect our current gameplay in any way for now?
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

no idea about resistances...
                            here is what i know about pets so far:

-every pet has a passive skill that increases some of the character's stats: iris - 3%mdef AND 3% pdef, pan - 5% hp, apollo - 5% mdef
                            -every pet adds his own HP to the character (so every pet increases hp, pan will give you his own hp AND the 5% hp of his passive).
                            -atk will increase the damage the pet does in normal fights every second round.
                            -not 100% sure yet but after some tests i believe that def and atk of the pets will be added to our character after transforming into them (you can test def in a duel against an archer with poison arrow. the poison effect has no damage range and will always hit for the same as long as attacker and target keep the same stats. but when transformed it does less damage)

-all the 3 pets we have right now have almost the same max stat aptitudes at the same quality (for orange/legendary pets they are capped at around 5,5k for their endurance and primary atk), which means that same quality pets will be pretty equal and it's mostly about what skills you prefer. All pets can learn more skills later on (not in our version yet). i dont know much about these new skills so it's hard to tell which pet will be strongest.

however, in Chinese Wartune most top players use either the thunder(matk)- or darkness(patk) sylph, which we will get in a later version. but others get used as well (except of wind element, i didnt see anyone use that one XD).
                            also there seem to be two tiers of pets of each element. the first ones have stat aptitudes in the same range as our pets now, the second are about 50% higher, capping at 8k-9k for their highest stats at orange quality. for example the second light pet will be a female, the first fire pet looks like some female knight, the second is some kind of cerberus. it looks like they have the same skills as the lower tiers so it's possible we can upgrade them without losing the progress we made with our lower pets. but im not sure about this, cerberus evolving out of a female knight?? - maybe someone who plays on chinsese server can tell us more...
                            Last edited by Setsuna88; 11-11-2013, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                              I have a question about sylph resistances. Do these resistances only apply in sylph arena for sylphs or when the player has transformed into a sylph as well. I know in China players have a second page of stats which include resistances, but they have the guardian system as well and all the element sylphs (fire,dark, etc). Does those attributes affect our current gameplay in any way for now?
                              in next part 2.1 or patch 2.15 we will got more syph(atoll-3 and atoll-4) and more later atoll-5 and atoll-6

Comment

Working...
                              X