Insignias.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignias.

Insignias occupy a lot of space in your inventory, especially when we gather for the legendary lv 60 and 70. I suggest they may overlap more than 999, I think 10k would be perfect.

Originally posted by AllexAllexyo View Post
    Insignias occupy a lot of space in your inventory, especially when we gather for the legendary lv 60 and 70. I suggest they may overlap more than 999, I think 10k would be perfect.
    Buy shards...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Until I get 75k, I am not buying any in case I get a material drop. Never know what material is going to drop first I still haven't had ANY material drops and I sure as heck ain't buyin them in crypt.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        Until I get 75k, I am not buying any in case I get a material drop. Never know what material is going to drop first I still haven't had ANY material drops and I sure as heck ain't buyin them in crypt.
        At the end u will must buy all 4 type of shards... Sure u can keep 76 slots in bag/guild...
        I have 70 broch but this is part of set which i will make legend in the end.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

+1 to this idea

Comment

Agreed, need to have stacks of 10k....even with guild storage maxed and personal inventory all unlocked...not much space for active players!

Comment

just change to the respective legendary shards. the legendary do not drop at all.
              IGN: watty
              Server:s271
              Class: Knight
              BR: 120k + growing slowly
              Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Working...
              X