This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Talking about how much this will be unfair is crying about cw if will be this way^^
    Nvm,have fun in real
    idc about sylph in cw ill never make it in finals anyways lol but they simply are unfair like hs,tyty

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
      Lol, server merge? for anything below 300? below 250? below 200? That would be awesome, but doubt it They got til my vip runs out to fix lag issues.

And computer doesn't seem to matter, I can run games as skyrim, fallout and more on high without any lag. My internet is decent as well.
      Yep, it's their servers and with new content, I believe so much lag is due to the constant stream of information being sent to everybody's computer, and having to refresh cuz flash leaks causes more stress on the servers. A client side version would be much nicer, faster and less lag.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I quited for 4 months before i come back play a bit, my server has ben to dead for long time. So was need to take a break hade hops to get a merg before i come back noting has happens.

But we share out the account info me echo other now so we take people some is offline and play me them for get MP/TOK/Spire done.

With out this metod we should non of the server people get it done. so empty and lesser can not be.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
          It's actually not wartune but flash-player, it sucks up so much memory causing massive amounts of lagg and eventually makes you crash/blackscreen etc.

A own client to run the game would resolve all this **.
          nope.i have pc and the other one is laptop.still lag though im using wired connection and big processor(its not the flash cuz ive update mine,still the same).still not good if your using a laptap to have a client always,really got stuck on loading page and any places. i and my guildmates deleted it. wartune is getting big. thats what i see to say can it still be a browsergame?

Comment

They should have downloadable client like Runescape does. Its still playable in browser but a client makes everything easier

Comment

Lagg is bad yes but for a game like this it's no reason to quit. People are real dramaqueens for the least of problems nowadays.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                Lagg is bad yes but for a game like this it's no reason to quit. People are real dramaqueens for the least of problems nowadays.
                Touche.

People have always been like that.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

AS PER R2GAMES YOUR COMPUTER IS SUXKY SUXKY.....as they replied to my email

Dear player,
                  Hello, sorry to reply you so late, we have checked your problem but our servers run well here. Please try to clear your browser history, cookies and cache.

Our suggestions are (Please do it as follows) :
                  1. Refresh your browser that loads the game
                  2. Close your browser with the task manager and then reopen it
                  3. Clear your browser history, cookies and cache and internet options
                  4. Update your Flash Player to version 11.4
                  5. Change another browser.
                  6. Perform computer anti-virus and bug fixes operation.
                  After you have done all the above, please restart your computer.

And we don't suggest you to take a refund here.

Comment

If a game doesnt work as how it has to run i dont see why i should play it cus reason for what i play games its to have fun and if its no fun no game
                    Ofcours that doesnt apply for those who have good pc's

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
                      If a game doesnt work as how it has to run i dont see why i should play it cus reason for what i play games its to have fun and if its no fun no game
                      Ofcours that doesnt apply for those who have good pc's
                      I know how you feel. The awful lag is headache-inducing sometimes. Some blessed people never knows what it's feel to be in the laggy game, and they don't even care if other people have it.

Anyway, i respected your decision. If you have to leave, we don't have the right to stop you.

PS: can people in this forum just say a proper farewell instead of mocking/flaming/trolling people who are leaving?
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        I know how you feel. The awful lag is headache-inducing sometimes. Some blessed people never knows what it's feel to be in the laggy game, and they don't even care if other people have it.

Anyway, i respected your decision. If you have to leave, we don't have the right to stop you.

PS: can people in this forum just say a proper farewell instead of mocking/flaming/trolling people who are leaving?
                        wartune forum= 90% trolls so what you think?

Comment

If u dont like this game due to need for server merges etc just do what i have done and just go to other providers such as armour games which have a suprisingly good custermer service record from mine and many others point of view

Comment

Originally posted by kaiju132 View Post
                            If u dont like this game due to need for server merges etc just do what i have done and just go to other providers such as armour games which have a suprisingly good custermer service record from mine and many others point of view
                            playd few months and then just go to another platform? id rather quit.... or chinese

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              playd few months and then just go to another platform? id rather quit.... or chinese
                              yeah if u worked here what point have to start again same game:P

Comment

im sure cashers will be so excited with this new type of lagg lol go invest some more in this stupid eter^^ muhahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X