Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Pumpkin Power - Hit Harder! (just for fun)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin Power - Hit Harder! (just for fun)

(this post is copied from ****** Wartune Blog)

Hey guys, you know when you wear a pumpkin head in Wartune as a knight then your swinging attack damage goes up because the pumpkin is very heavy and so you gather up more momentum when you run on the enemy and swing a lot harder with the weight of both your sword and the pumpkin head together!

You see on the first picture here on the right side I am accelerating and running faster because the pumpkin is so heavy and it is making me go faster and faster. And you see my weapon is all the way back which is also very important because when I reach my enemy I am going to swing it all the way in a very big circle and make a massive amount of damage!

Here on the next picture with the heavy weight swinging you see that I have reached my enemy (the mummy boss in spire) and with the full force of my own running and together with the heavy weight of the pumpkin and also together with the full circle swinging of my weapon I am gonna make a massive attack on this mini-boss.

So you see for archers and mages for example it is better not to wear this pumpkin head because they need to target their bow or read spells from their magic books, so they need to be as light as possible, but if you are a knight in Wartune get the heavy pumpkin head to make your swings hit harder with the weight of the big pumpkin!

And if you did not realize it by now, this entire post is a big joke and none of it is true but I hope it made you smile or even laugh a little

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SKXr4QMV1lw/UoAD-A-T0yI/AAAAAAAABUw/Z_bF9b0bbzw/s400/******+with+pumpkin+head+2.JPG[/IMG]

haha.you just did.you skunk!!! nice one dude.you made me laughedhaha

Comment

In real life it would block your view and makes you can't flexible and slow.
      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
        In real life it would block your view and makes you can't flexible and slow.
        Hi Mis, I don't know what you mean by real life - in Balenor, which is where we live, knights only go forward and backward, so there is no confusion about blocking of the view

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
          Hi Mis, I don't know what you mean by real life - in Balenor, which is where we live, knights only go forward and backward, so there is no confusion about blocking of the view
          Lol, i was joking back
          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Haha I just saw this on your blog. It made me laugh so hard

Comment

lol! Nice one. If you happen to lose your weapon, I guess you can always still headbut your opponent in the face with your ginormous head.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Should have saved this for April 1st

Comment

lol u made laugh so hard, good one! keep up the good work.

Comment

Wow... Thanks for the information... I wished I used a male knight...

Comment

Working...
                    X