Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge!

Hey people from R2
    I have enjoyed Wartune quite a while now and it has great promise.
    Topic, that i am here to deliver is very simple.
    I challenge you to show gaming community and fans, that you care.
    I challenge you to show us, that you don't do this only for money.
    I want you to show us, that you love us, unconditionally.

Challenge:
    Non-cash Server.

Very simple. Doesn't need much of a explaining.

Why?

Because some people loves this game, but simply can't stand or don't wish to compeate with those, who's pockets are full of money.
    I don't think, that this will hurt your income, BUT it gives option that gamers desires.

How?

Like you open those servers currently ( which IS ridiculous, if i may add )
    Change name-tag.

Erase the limits of MP Dungeons etc. similar limits.
    Let everything in game, be gained through hard work AS FAST as it is currently available for those cash-shoppers.
    Don't link these new servers to cross-servers ( i personally hate to reach top place in server and find out that it's useless, because those who started game earlier, has linked-area to make my effort pointless. )

Test. How people likes this.

"Make and deliver, because you care, not because of profit"

They don't care, so no.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

lol, "Erase the limits of MP Dungeons" , honestly and personally I like it very much, then I can get 200 legendary stones every day

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        They don't care, so no.

♣þæ♀<ÚPÑ=b¿?

Comment

playing this game for free is not enough for some people, they are not happy if they don't play on a remote island, where they don't meet any casher. Why can't you enjoy the game if someone else has more br than you on a server?...anyway the answer is no

Comment

Originally posted by VPMH87 View Post
            Hey people from R2
            I have enjoyed Wartune quite a while now and it has great promise.
            Topic, that i am here to deliver is very simple.
            I challenge you to show gaming community and fans, that you care.
            I challenge you to show us, that you don't do this only for money.
            I want you to show us, that you love us, unconditionally.

Challenge:
            Non-cash Server.

Very simple. Doesn't need much of a explaining.

Why?

Because some people loves this game, but simply can't stand or don't wish to compeate with those, who's pockets are full of money.
            I don't think, that this will hurt your income, BUT it gives option that gamers desires.

How?

Like you open those servers currently ( which IS ridiculous, if i may add )
            Change name-tag.

Erase the limits of MP Dungeons etc. similar limits.
            Let everything in game, be gained through hard work AS FAST as it is currently available for those cash-shoppers.
            Don't link these new servers to cross-servers ( i personally hate to reach top place in server and find out that it's useless, because those who started game earlier, has linked-area to make my effort pointless. )

Test. How people likes this.

"Make and deliver, because you care, not because of profit"
            And of you would of course want every thing you can now currently buy with balens for free to right?

A few huge problems
            1 it costs money to run these servers where will that money come from?
            2 if all can be had for free on this free server then it would fast become hugely overpopulated basically to the point where a 200million hp boss would drop after one round that is if any ones pc was powerful enough to even load it up to start with. Same goes for cloud city no one would be able to move do to FPS lag.
            3 the entire player base would demand compensation for all the hard earned money they spent because now it is free on the free server. Also they would demand all servers be made in to non cash servers.

I could probably find a 1000 more problems with this idea. Fact is wartune would close down in a couple months maybe 3 months at best. Rg games would shut down soon after as this worthless idea would end up being demanded by all players on all games and all servers there of.

Fully free to play games can not last money has to come from somewhere. With good old earth and beyond the money comes from donations and has a very old community dating back to early 2002 and before who are willing to drop in some cases 200 to 500 bucks in one shot. What do they gain from that donation not a dang thing at all. They do it because they love the game and the community. E and B is a very very rare example.

Comment

Working...
            X