Charisma to level 10 in guild skill .. is it a good idea for knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charisma to level 10 in guild skill .. is it a good idea for knight

So maxing charisma helps us.. any idea ..
    i'll get like 120 Charisma if i get max charisma,,,
    so how this 120 charisma helps us. i mean will it help the troop to survive more and how much more damage will it take more ?

Charisma basicly means more troops, more troops more hp your troops have, so they survive longer.

If you need your troops a lot for bg's etc, it might be a good idea too invest in, if you've maxed your main guild skills.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Its a good idea if you involve more in BG's,. And it will also help in Arena Solo. yeah it will take a hell lot of gold. only invest in Charisma, if you feeling lazy nowdays to do astral
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Hi, all classes should max out the charisma stat - not only knights. This allows your troops to survive more due to having more health. This is useful in many cases and most notably in class wars.

That said, prioritize always your PATK and Defense, so max those 2 guild skills first before you go on to others. (Even Intelligence you will need to raise later as it adds to MDEF).

Good luck!

Comment

Charisma is better to level than Intellect in Guild Skill (for knight and archer, LOL)

Really... 30,000,000 gold for 240 mdef increase?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Charisma is better to level than Intellect in Guild Skill (for knight and archer, LOL)

Really... 30,000,000 gold for 240 mdef increase?
            Yep, charisma is better.

About your second point, I disagree, there comes a point where an MDEF astral costs way more than 30m and it gives only 288 mdef, so yes, it's not a good idea to upgrade it early in the game, but in late game it's sure worth it.

Comment

hmm i have to feed 184K Exp to my PATK astral,, so what's the good idea Level 7 --- 8 PAtak astral or Maxing the Charisma in guild skills [Already at level 5]

Comment

Originally posted by kathastropix View Post
                hmm i have to feed 184K Exp to my PATK astral,, so what's the good idea Level 7 --- 8 PAtak astral or Maxing the Charisma in guild skills [Already at level 5]
                You will be able to max your charisma skill 10x before getting 184k astral exp so may as well get it first, will give you something far faster then the astral will

Comment

charisma is good, esp when you fight knights, yeah ure a knight, ull face knights in cw
                  -West Coast S115

Comment

max everything in the guild skills. yes everything. it will reach a point that u need tons of gold to upgrade ur astro or watever....

even guild horse will be good, 50 mil for +30 all stats. everything adds on.
                    IGN: watty
                    Server:s271
                    Class: Knight
                    BR: 120k + growing slowly
                    Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
                      Charisma basicly means more troops, more troops more hp your troops have, so they survive longer.

If you need your troops a lot for bg's etc, it might be a good idea too invest in, if you've maxed your main guild skills.
                      More HP to troop, and longer surviving of troops means more rage for magese hiting with aoe.

Comment

Heck with that, do your patk first, more gold at wb...then play with charm.
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                        X