Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there no official post about this horrid lag since 2.1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is there no official post about this horrid lag since 2.1?

Can anyone explain?

1) Because the mods/admins can't do anything about this. They know there are lag issues, and they already reported it to the developer, but there are no reply from the developers so they cannot make an official post.

2) Because every time someone complained about the lag, there is always a smart arse who always said that the lag is their own fault on having bad internet/old PC, etc. They didn't even care if the same guy has other flash games runs nicely on their PC. That's why no one bother to make an official announcement that always turn into trollfest.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I can run Skyrim on Ultra with no lag, but cant run this game in a browser without lagging like hell. somethings wrong here....

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        1) Because the mods/admins can't do anything about this. They know there are lag issues, and they already reported it to the developer, but there are no reply from the developers so they cannot make an official post.

2) Because every time someone complained about the lag, there is always a smart arse who always said that the lag is their own fault on having bad internet/old PC, etc. They didn't even care if the same guy has other flash games runs nicely on their PC. That's why no one bother to make an official announcement that always turn into trollfest.
        take it this way!
        we had no lag now we do !!

maybe server merge will fix this ! might be a internet problem on their side !
        name: bibi
        guild: HonorGuard

Comment

Originally posted by StickyGreen View Post
          I can run Skyrim on Ultra with no lag, but cant run this game in a browser without lagging like hell. somethings wrong here....
          +1 for that...

Comment

Dear player,
            Hello, sorry to reply you so late, we have checked your problem but our servers run well here. Please try to clear your browser history, cookies and cache.

Our suggestions are (Please do it as follows) :
            1. Refresh your browser that loads the game
            2. Close your browser with the task manager and then reopen it
            3. Clear your browser history, cookies and cache and internet options
            4. Update your Flash Player to version 11.4
            5. Change another browser.
            6. Perform computer anti-virus and bug fixes operation.
            After you have done all the above, please restart your computer.

And we don't suggest you to take a refund here.

Comment

thats what they will tell you.....SO STOP SPENDING YOUR MONEY HERE....buy a new computer since only the server works and YOUR COMPUTER IS SUXKY SUXKY......STUPID R2GAMES

Comment

I'd laugh if they would tell us it's 7roads fault. Cheap servers, too much load = lagg heaven. Simple.
                We know r2, their servers work, so all they care about now is cashflow. I wonder how good the hardware is they use to set up 400 servers and a ton of people.
                This isn't an AAA game so I doubt it's quality. Hence the lagg.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  I'd laugh if they would tell us it's 7roads fault. Cheap servers, too much load = lagg heaven. Simple.
                  We know r2, their servers work, so all they care about now is cashflow. I wonder how good the hardware is they use to set up 400 servers and a ton of people.
                  This isn't an AAA game so I doubt it's quality. Hence the lagg.
                  400 servers? just some vps )

Comment

I have a big doubt that this game even have 400 dedicated servers for each game server.. I think they only have 1 - 4 servers to handle all those (385 now?) game servers. If that is true, that explained the lags we have now.
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by StickyGreen View Post
                      Skyrim is a installed client using exes dlls dlcs and a dozen other file types that is fully installed. Where as wartune is a flash based game that is downloaded each time you connect to the server. Flash meg for meg will always be slower and more lagy than a nonflash application period. Simply put flash is interprated by a engine preinstalled on your comp where as skyrim eq wow etc all have their own. Flash is not directly accessing your vid card ram etc but is being ran through your cpu.

So while you might run skyrim on maxxed out settings wartune can still need more than what you have. I run wartune on a amd 64 non dual core 2.x ghz comp with 2 gb ram and 512 meg vid card and so long as my net connection is not totaly messed up im fairly lag free. Even at world battle and in cloud city. Now if all my sylphs happen to through their flashy skills at the same time basically yeh that will drag me down a bit. But really it has not been all that bad for me even at peak times. I just looked at skyrims system reqs pretty light weight honestly. min 512 meg vid card 2gb ram 2ghz cpu my system would play it with out trouble. And with some minor system tweaks i would likely be able to do the ultra settings with no lag as well.

Now heres a kicker i can play wartune on my laptop that has 1 gb ram 1.8 ghz cpu 32 bit no less and 64 megs ram and yeh its laggy as you get but i can effectively play so long as i do not need to click allot. I have done wb using afk mode blitzes even tok spire and a mpd or 3. Yeh its painful but it is doable.

Comment

And what do you think about other flash games like crystal saga still run smoother than wartune? The game is messier than this, a party of 5, each with their own pets, more "interaction" than what we have in cloud city, etc.

Comment

And what do you think about other flash games like crystal saga still run smoother than wartune? The game is messier than this, a party of 5, each with their own pets, more "interaction" than what we have in cloud city, etc.
                          eternal saga works like magic with pets mounts another pets ...dozens of skills ... you fight in afk.. but meh the game is untouched by r2games.

Comment

I checked it out and the char graphics are lower res and smaller over all. and it seems to have more 2d elements than war tune that uses allot more 3d and prerendered 2d where as CS uses more sprites etc. On my laptop my char is a soild 3 inches tall where as cs is about 2 huge difference.

Comment

What lag?

I don't have any lag. every thing is smooth as can be.

And my computer is not even that great.
                              - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Working...
                              X