Archers Bloodthirsty Strike + Screenshots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archers Bloodthirsty Strike + Screenshots

For the current screenshots I used mine lvl 2 BT + QTE bonus (120% dmg dealt and 70% of them should be transferred as HP). I didn't use the talent bonus for additional 5% dmg. My opinion is that this skill need to be fixed..

My opinion is you should search forum before making another thread about bloodthirsty strike.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I already did... And there was no answer on it. So you should keep your flaming for other game topic, not mine.

Comment

I am not flaming. There are several topics about ** and why it doesn't work as the description says. The most probable cause is that the description is wrong and it should say "up to 70%". And in case you haven't figure it out yet, since it was reported for a year now and nothing has been done about it, either is not a bug and it's meant to work this way, or it will never get fixed.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by djimmy006 View Post
          I already did... And there was no answer on it. So you should keep your flaming for other game topic, not mine.
          *le sigh*

ookay then. let us explain it again based on the collected information on why Blood Thirsty Strike's random value on PVP.
          1) Blood Thirsty strike's heal depends on base damage, not crit damage.
          2) It's not always 70% flat value of the damage, there are also floating value. Like when a mage using restoration, sometimes it healed very high, sometimes it's low.
          3) Some people believe the skill description was wrong in the heal xx% of damage dealt, it should be heal xx% of the damage. it means if you normally hits for 4000, and the skill is 120% normal damage while the heal is 60%, it means you will deal 4800(120%x4000) damage while healed 2400(60%x4000) damage.
          4) Medal's dont affect BTS's heal value, you may have the damage increased towards players, but the heal you gained is still based on the base damage.for example, you normally deals 4000 damage, the Lord Divine medals boosted your damage by 40%, so it will be 5600 damage dealt. but the heal was based on flat damage, so you healed up to 2800.
          now combine all the theory i stated above, and if you are unlucky, you may be healed by 20% of the total damage you dealt.

anyway, some there are some people who tested BTS with monsters, and the have consistent heal value (70-80% heals from damage dealt).

now, this is just some theory i collected, anyone please feel free to add or correct it.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            *le sigh*

ookay then. let us explain it again based on the collected information on why Blood Thirsty Strike's random value on PVP.
            1) Blood Thirsty strike's heal depends on base damage, not crit damage. WRONG, if it only depends on base damage I wouldnt do more than double when I crit.
            2) It's not always 70% flat value of the damage, there are also floating value. Like when a mage using restoration, sometimes it healed very high, sometimes it's low.
            3) Some people believe the skill description was wrong in the heal xx% of damage dealt, it should be heal xx% of the damage. it means if you normally hits for 4000, and the skill is 120% normal damage while the heal is 60%, it means you will deal 4800(120%x4000) damage while healed 2400(60%x4000) damage. Well if the description is wrong, he's not wrong for asking here is he? It needs to be fixed, end of story.
            4) Medal's dont affect BTS's heal value, you may have the damage increased towards players, but the heal you gained is still based on the base damage.for example, you normally deals 4000 damage, the Lord Divine medals boosted your damage by 40%, so it will be 5600 damage dealt. but the heal was based on flat damage, so you healed up to 2800. WRONG, it affects your total HP, medal works (sylphs too). And again, base damage = non crit, crit damage = much higher heal.
            now combine all the theory i stated above, and if you are unlucky, you may be healed by 20% of the total damage you dealt.

anyway, some there are some people who tested BTS with monsters, and the have consistent heal value (70-80% heals from damage dealt).

now, this is just some theory i collected, anyone please feel free to add or correct it.
            Responded in the quote.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              Responded in the quote.
              well then, can you give an explanation on the problem? or you just here to say "wrong" on every posts? i expected some constructive criticism.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

well then, can you give an explanation on the problem? or you just here to say "wrong" on every posts? i expected some constructive criticism.
                I replied on it, and it's simple as you have said. Wrong description, and needs to be fixed.

1. Change the skill so it matches the description.
                2. Change the description so it matches the skill.

Simple, but they haven't done anything. And I truely hope they go for option 1 because when it comes to healing, archers fall short.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I replied on it, and it's simple as you have said. Wrong description, and needs to be fixed.

1. Change the skill so it matches the description.
                  2. Change the description so it matches the skill.

Simple, but they haven't done anything. And I truely hope they go for option 1 because when it comes to healing, archers fall short.
                  And what is your opinion on this post if the skill description is 100% wrong?

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  Feels random.

sometimes my Bloodthirsty heals for only 50% dmg while other times 80% dmg (both are crits)

IE:
                  DMG ---- HEALS
                  21718 – 16575 = 76.32 %
                  20071 – 15348 = 76.47 %
                  21230 – 16157 = 76.1 %
                  20689 – 15833 = 76.53 %
                  21512 – 16479 = 76.6 %

^ tested out on Goldmine mobs

It differs more against players
                  It's like the heals is between 50~80%, but not exactly %

I have no idea how exactly this Healing thing is calculated...
                  like he said, it seems the problem only occurs on pvp.

Comment

And what is your opinion on this post if the skill description is 100% wrong?

like he said, it seems the problem only occurs on pvp.
                    He's right, it doesn't occur in PvE. I heal for 20-25k there and I damage for 30k+
                    Problem I think is that it doesn't ignore defense which it should. We barely heal ourselves against knight. As I said earlier, we fall short badly when it comes to healing.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

He's right, it doesn't occur in PvE. I heal for 20-25k there and I damage for 30k+
                      Problem I think is that it doesn't ignore defense which it should. We barely heal ourselves against knight. As I said earlier, we fall short badly when it comes to healing.
                      and that is where i pull the conclusion that it was affected by medals, or there was some secret damage modifiers like passive skills etc.

Comment

By medals affecting I was talking about the extra HP it gives. Not the 40 percent more damage from my LD medal. I can't talk about that and it's hard to find out really.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                        X