Upgrade Wings Synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade Wings Synthesis

Is highly recommended to just use 2 wings and a good luck charm to upgrade? I was strongly considering just using a fashion core and good luck charm. What are the chances of losing the wings and what are everybody elses experience with this? First hand experiences preferred, though I'm willing to listen to and stories you might of heard from guild mates and others.

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
    Is highly recommended to just use 2 wings and a good luck charm to upgrade? I was strongly considering just using a fashion core and good luck charm. What are the chances of losing the wings and what are everybody elses experience with this? First hand experiences preferred, though I'm willing to listen to and stories you might of heard from guild mates and others.
    I dunno the chance but u'll lose 2k wings + 5 FC total around 4k if u fail to synthesis ... that's all ... that's why i would prefer use charm .. for upgrade to lv 3 wings

Comment

When it comes to wings it's not smart not to use a good luck charm. I don't trust the luck rate when it comes to synthesis. And wings are expensive.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

i upgraded wings to level 3 just with fashion cores. 2 nd level no problem, failed twice on level 3. so i spent a total of 15 fashion cores on getting to level 3.

I got my fashion cores through events, so, it technically didn't cost me anything. The success rate drops from 'good chance' going to level 4 so i will have to commit to building up a second pair of wings to level 3 now and go with luck charm...i don't know how many good luck charms are required for level 4 attempt.

Hope this helps somewhat, i know there is a thread out there that explains the success rate of excellent - poor in clothing synthesis.

JalexGiaWolf
        65 Mage
        Server 253
        Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

Originally posted by jalexwolf View Post
          i upgraded wings to level 3 just with fashion cores. 2 nd level no problem, failed twice on level 3. so i spent a total of 15 fashion cores on getting to level 3.

I got my fashion cores through events, so, it technically didn't cost me anything. The success rate drops from 'good chance' going to level 4 so i will have to commit to building up a second pair of wings to level 3 now and go with luck charm...i don't know how many good luck charms are required for level 4 attempt.

Hope this helps somewhat, i know there is a thread out there that explains the success rate of excellent - poor in clothing synthesis.
          failed twice on lv 3 so spent 15 cores? wut? o.O

Comment

LOL, failed twice...

That means you spend more than 80 USD on wings upgrading to level 3...

Rich people talk like 20 USD is 20 pennies.

Comment

Working...
            X