Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abusing Player in BG, Can it lead to bann or terminatation of one's account ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusing Player in BG, Can it lead to bann or terminatation of one's account ?

I have been seen lately in BG that people use the slang words like f***,M.F***/, and all,
    is it fair to use those words, can it lead to ban of account ?
    [Most of us get annoyed with some specific people,and use bad words]

with the amount of people swearing in bg and ga yet noone banned what ya think?

Comment

This is a brave new world and people are free to say what they want, unless they hurt someone physically [against law]. And ya, i admit there are some noobs,and too over cashers who annoys a lot, so you are free to say anything that make you relief,
      me too i had also seen when i use to do bg's people when lose 200,400 honor they go mad and there comes the shower of slang words :P

and i don't think R2 or G M matter is, its just a game, do what make you happy and fun.
      If they start Banning the accounts, 30% of accounts will be closed that makes them loss of more than $ 5000 Monthly (Minimum)
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

ther dont ban you but you can get muted for juse bad words so you can not talk in any chat, so you can not aske for help on mp or talk in guild chat.

Comment

Contact support
          - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

lol what if you are the one who is abusing
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

This is hilarious you are getting affected by that?I have bad news for you than you should stop playing games for good if you are not used to that.

Comment

oh, trust me... it gets bothersome... I admit it I curse and swear and offend... but just moments ago, I lost almost 1000 honor, because a casher kept killing me and taking the 160 honor the vip let her

Comment

Sent in a ticket with screenshots of the chat.. since BG's can be from multiple servers do include a screenshot with the rankings so you can see from which server they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                    Sent in a ticket with screenshots of the chat.. since BG's can be from multiple servers do include a screenshot with the rankings so you can see from which server they are.
                    and what do I do, kage, since the only thing I want is to gather crystals in piece? and have the 80K+ cashers attacking over and over and over again... and, like in this last BG, besides wasting time, the casher takes 160 honor... she even waited outside the camp to kill me...? **I tried to be polite in the very first bg... didn't work...

Comment

Um, it's bg, some ppl want to pvp. Camping the spawn, though very impolite, is not 'illegal' in terms of r2 tos. Its part of the game. go to a new bg then. But still, good luck getting those crystals, most will still attack you no matter what.
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

yes I know.... as I know most on BG don't use their brains... but I made it to Hc... and then she came and I'm 1k honor short again... so tell me... who is more abused... the ones like me, cussing lots... or the idiots that keep coming and coming over and over again?

Comment

VIP doesn't increase the amount of honour the VIP player earns. VIP only reduces the honour the VIP player would lose.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I just did bg until I hit certain levels. Elite knight crus and i was losing lots, so I quit doing bg for a month or two, just in and out, until I had a new set and better stats. Did that at every level..... started handing out -400's unbuffed. Until now, now its extremely scary in bg and I don't envy anybody trying to get ld. I'm LD and it's sayanora to bg forever and ever, amen!
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                              I just did bg until I hit certain levels. Elite knight crus and i was losing lots, so I quit doing bg for a month or two, just in and out, until I had a new set and better stats. Did that at every level..... started handing out -400's unbuffed. Until now, now its extremely scary in bg and I don't envy anybody trying to get ld. I'm LD and it's sayanora to bg forever and ever, amen!
                              Nah.. for me, it is still not sayonara to bg until I get the title Grim Reaper, which really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially when you're a knight who takes longer time to kill than any other class.... Grrrrr..........

I hope they would count the kills in 3v3 arena... Just divide the number of kills by 3, if this is too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X