Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abusing Player in BG, Can it lead to bann or terminatation of one's account ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, it's me again... I just lost another 1000 honor today... why...? because some idiot with too much money in his hads and no brain in his head kept coming at me... I think I'll just leave.... I just can't compete with people spending money to get 100k+BR at lv 64...

Comment

Well as far as bad words go just stay in guild or system chat rather than current or party so you don't have to see it. Otherwise not much you can do about that or about higher br's attacking you. My issue with bg is stun cause no matter what level you have there is always ppl with higher lvl stun. On top of that there is apollo sylph which is completely unbalanced as not everyone gets them. I lost 400 honor to someone I could have beat if they didn't have apollo. I tried but wouldn't spend more than $15 on chests in the shop. But another player on my server (S18) went through 700 chests and still didn't get apollo. Stun + Apollo in BG = unfair battles.

Comment

But for some, it's not an abuse. Recently I called this guy a c*cksucker but he is actually that in real life. I dont think it is an abuse then
        Abibi
        Knight:-Level 62

Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

Comment

Stun+Apollo in BG=unfair battle....!?
          I must say, not at all.. well, im saying this thru experience in BG, if you've been "Stun" it only means 80-90% you're not capable of defeating him/her.
          these days, HS is the way of players to show who's stronger or higher in some aspects.

im a free player using only green Pan catched from 3days of hunting. still kickn *** mostly of cash players with Apollo.
          my advice to you my friend., max youre HS first. period.

if someone is using Apollo and I knew I can stun him/her coz my HS is maxed., I don't stun him at first.., I wait.., and wait till he/she awaken the Apollo. only then I cast my HS., 1turn is a blessing for him, 2turn stun is a curse.., 3turn he/she dead..,

-----Mage lvl64----- Go for 30sec kill Build-----

Comment

Originally posted by alfonsord30 View Post
            hi, it's me again... I just lost another 1000 honor today... why...? because some idiot with too much money in his hads and no brain in his head kept coming at me... I think I'll just leave.... I just can't compete with people spending money to get 100k+BR at lv 64...
            stay outta bg for a while then.... eventually your br will match or outclass your current rank and you will be relatively safe in bg again. Might take a while to level all ur tech in academy and level your pet. Take your time and you will be strong enough for your level. Be patient, this game is only a race for those with the money.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by czero01 View Post
              Stun+Apollo in BG=unfair battle....!?
              I must say, not at all.. well, im saying this thru experience in BG, if you've been "Stun" it only means 80-90% you're not capable of defeating him/her.
              these days, HS is the way of players to show who's stronger or higher in some aspects.

im a free player using only green Pan catched from 3days of hunting. still kickn *** mostly of cash players with Apollo.
              my advice to you my friend., max youre HS first. period.

if someone is using Apollo and I knew I can stun him/her coz my HS is maxed., I don't stun him at first.., I wait.., and wait till he/she awaken the Apollo. only then I cast my HS., 1turn is a blessing for him, 2turn stun is a curse.., 3turn he/she dead..,

-----Mage lvl64----- Go for 30sec kill Build-----
              Hmm...go lvl up to 70+ and stun us then. Lvl 60+ cashers are mostly new to the game or extremely light cashers that makes them almost the same as non-cashers. Having apollo doesn't necessarily mean one is a big spender since I've seen non-cashers get it from the free chests as well. Some who are VIPs also don't spend any balens on the game other than the monthly VIP subscription for better exp gain and if subscribed long enough, 0 honor loss when daily vip points gets you to VIP 9.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
              X