Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

geting event clothing even thou event is over or still not out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geting event clothing even thou event is over or still not out?

so i saw someone on my server with red n' purple its event clothing and it wasnt in any event that our server was created dont think event came yet lol,so how could she get it? o.o

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    so i saw someone on my server with red n' purple its event clothing and it wasnt in any event that our server was created dont think event came yet lol,so how could she get it? o.o
    u can earn it from sythesis

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
      u can earn it from sythesis
      ty...time to get red n' purple myself

Comment

It's not suppose to... remember the incident with the Chinese Dress Set?

It was removed entirely from the game because some dude was able to get it through synthizing even tho it's labeled as event clothing.

I can predict this clothing will also soon be removed from the game.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

It was removed entirely from the game because some dude was able to get it through synthizing even tho it's labeled as event clothing.

think no, all other platforms including chiness got it

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

hmmm...also saw someone else in bg with same clothing..so bug? since it started appearing lately...btw red n' purple event came out yet?or no?

Comment

so what is the synth formula/combination for this clothing? or is it just by luck???

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                hmmm...also saw someone else in bg with same clothing..so bug? since it started appearing lately...btw red n' purple event came out yet?or no?
                Not sure to be honest, can't really remember, but there are alot of people in my server who have it now.

Comment

I have seen this all over the place
                  - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

f'off waste 10 cores and stil didnt get it ....wondering if there blonde hair style added ady, but damn luck arent saving my cores
                    -West Coast S115

Comment

Someone own red n purple on my server months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
                        f'off waste 10 cores and stil didnt get it ....wondering if there blonde hair style added ady, but damn luck arent saving my cores
                        you mean blonde wig?if you mean that yep people have it...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pacino.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	1677799

Omnom ^^.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
                            think no, all other platforms including chiness got it
                            think yes, else why did the Chinese Dress Set got removed? it even came with a title too. (and other platform including Chinese have it, it's the "Chinese set")

Comment

Working...
                            X