Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New games?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New games?

Well, Currently Wartune is boring me with all the lag

And i do not look down on Pay2win games (Im a light casher myself)
    But its getting out of hand, You shouldnt have to spend thousands on a game to stay competetive

Anyways, This thread isnt about that.

I'm currently looking for another multiplayer game to pass my time, Games that are similar to what im looking for , but the reason why i cant play them are as follows;

Wurm Online: To max out one skill out of the 50+ skills they have, it takes about 10 hours a day for a year.

Realm of the madgod: Too many hackers to be fun.

Haven and hearth: Died. RiP

Dead Frontier: Hasnt had a good update in years

LoL: Cant run it on my computer anymore since they updated the graphics

WoW: No.

Runescape: No.

So, Do you guys have any suggestions for any multiplayer online games?

I dont care if its pay to win, as long as its not "Pay 20,000$ to be in the top 500"

My comp is so weak and still can run LoL, put graphics on minimum, remove shadows and it should work fine. Dunno for other games maybe you should try Air Rivals or something. GL

Comment

you forgot about diablo, and how weak is that pc of yours anyway?

Comment

Sounds like you need a Computer upgrade.
        - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Lol dont require that much.

Comment

what do you think about game that are pay 2.000$ to win ? i agree.. 20.000 is alot.

Comment

So the OP would pay 2 win in a **** game, but won't pay for computer upgrades which would allow him to pay good games for free. Where are you from OP?
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Non of any MMO game is free, if you want multi-players game that you can play for free : Age of Empires, Counter-Strike (1.6 or source), DotA or kind of game like that.
                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Just play DotA....

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                    Non of any MMO game is free, if you want multi-players game that you can play for free : Age of Empires, Counter-Strike (1.6 or source), DotA or kind of game like that.
                    *coughPrivateServerscough*
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

www.game321.com gona release ragnarok zero a browser 1st english server

Comment

Originally posted by SoulzEater View Post
                        ^
                        wait until a mod delete this post ^_^
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulzEater View Post
                          i love ragnarok. just epic.
                          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                            i love ragnarok. just epic.
                            i can see it from your avatar, lol. i still play the old ragnarok sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                              So the OP would pay 2 win in a **** game, but won't pay for computer upgrades which would allow him to pay good games for free. Where are you from OP?
                              I'm from USA, And yes as i said im a light casher, Like 20$ a month maximum

My computer is great, it just has a very crappy intergrated graphics card, The only problem is most games require Shader 2.0, Which is not compatible with my graphics card

____

Also, To throw some idea's out there to other people looking for games

I'm currently playing King Authors Gold ,, And Space Station 13 to pass the time

Comment

Working...
                              X