Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Made the game off balance by far!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not buying even vip anymore

Comment

Ah the doomed race for number 1 position.

When will people realise that on the internet, you can never be number 1, there is always a bigger fish.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
        nope, lvl20 fate max on chines servers
        thats what i meant....

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

When will people realise that on the internet, you can never be number 1, there is always a bigger fish.
        humanity stiupiditly is infinite

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

Zebq would disagree :P

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
            Zebq would disagree :P
            We are talking about people here .
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              After so many people bought so much stuff from a hypermarket those bas tards dared to have a 50% discount sale. It is so unfair for the rest of us who bought for so much time from that hypermarket, we shouldn't be its clients anymore. How could they had make this discount after we already spent our money to buy that stuff at full price?Its not fun anymore now that people bought as much stuff as me during this discount, and that this discount happened when I had no money for it.

Something like that? . We should make a petition against discounts....they are so unfair against those who bought things at full prices until now...
              The price of instant gratification.

Good things await those who wait and wait, not even caring if they die waiting.... They are just like heroes. Thus, they are rewarded.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                People that can spend that kind of money on Fate won't ever be in your league. Don't see the issue. Live and let live, concentrate on people your BR.
                And free players need to stop moaning, they will never get in the top 10 anyway. Pay or relax, don't make a fuss.

And really, no matter what, free players have no chance anyway. Fate didn't change that.
                Agree. Faith doesn't count that much you get +100 Attack per level , and it is worth spending money on that kind of ******
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
                  this entire new sylph and fate stone has made the game off-balance by far amount. I am moderate balens-spending players who spent 50-70$ per month in this game. till last month i was among top 10 player in my server and never faced much bigger challenge in arena/BG.

Now after new patch, the top players have gained their BR too much so that no where i can match them in coming 3-4 month at least. Now large number of heavy cashier with fate level 15+ and apollo sylph are found everywhere. I am trying desperately to find at least one colored sylph from sylph attol daily but no luck yet. Moreover WorldBoss is now a days dominated by players with high grade of sylph. I even dropped below top 20 ranking in WorldBoss from average top 5 ranking. By the time, wartune implements sylph upgrade system, it will be too late for players like us.

It appears that this game is going to be very different for non-cashier/moderate cashier. I will wait for few more weeks to see the progress in the game by games developers else i have to leave this game. I feel so sad but new wartune patch has not left any option for players like us .
                  Well, tnx God we have some smart people who understand the core of the problem with new update. Sylphs were made just 2 make money (kabam is getting greedy??) and with update huge cashers have gain 20k br in no time. I have accepted from the beggining that i can't be as good as cashers (pay 2 win game) but this is ridicoulus. I can't call this game wartune anymore. It's sylph(cash)tune now, simple as that.

Comment

heh.. best sylph ever!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by -Overlord- View Post

heh.. best sylph ever!
                      lol oh god this gave me a good laughing xDD!

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                      I...I love you like a love song baby...
                      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                      :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                        lol oh god this gave me a good laughing xDD!
                        lol same here when I saw it on my FB, but there is some truth to that even if it was meant to be funny :P

Comment

Originally posted by terqy View Post
                          You all don't seem to grasp the issue.This isn't just a free player issue either. I have people in my guild have spent several thousand rl dollars on game.But this event has made it so 3 people I know of on our server spent $500 and jumped right over people by a large margin.They have 3 appollo pets and fate levels of between 15 and 20 just from this insane event.I myself had thought about quitting before and just told my guild this is it for me and several others are also most likely leaving just from my guild alone. I'm not trying to convince anyone here,you're welcome to keep playing but how anyone finds this fun anymore is just beyond my understanding.
                          why are you complaining then? this event is awesome for light cashers who can spend just 500 dollars and get fate level 15-20. it's a big break for light cashers since it is like a promotion event for them to catch up a little bit with heavy cashers. prior to this event, u have to spend a lot lot more to increase your fate level, so for those light cashers who took advantage of this event, it is one of the best deal r2 has. However, non cashers get screwed! but then again, if u are not paying to win, then you only have other noncashers to compete with.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                            you are acting like in real life you could compete with people with money lol. More money you have, more things you can afford to everywhere you go, stop competing with players's br and rich peoples's cars and enjoy the game competing with your own league
                            That might work but the free players have to contend with the bully cashers whether they like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by V_ger View Post
                              That might work but the free players have to contend with the bully cashers whether they like it or not.
                              As opposed to what, charging everyone $10 - $20 a month to play? then all these "none cashers" wont have any game to play.... Or make everythign free, servers cant be maintained, game shuts down.

Stupid people be stupid, no point trying to reason with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nindubz View Post
                                As opposed to what, charging everyone $10 - $20 a month to play? then all these "none cashers" wont have any game to play.... Or make everythign free, servers cant be maintained, game shuts down.

Stupid people be stupid, no point trying to reason with them.
                                true, there is no point trying to reason with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X