Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why non cashers can't get apollo sylph

why we cant get apollo sylph
    vip's and cashers get it easily and kill us easily why non cashers cant get the apollo sylph?
    put an event so that we can get it bcz in the current event we cant get the apollo sylph,how can we get 230 or 680 cloud chests ?

because there has to exist a difference between cashers and non cashers or there wouldn't be a reason for cashers to pay in the first place.

Comment

wow! what greed 200 chest=7800 balens ($39.90 USD) for a chance to get an Apollo. I was a cash player but now I will find a different game.

Comment

hmm, don't say that non casher don't get apolo . in my server a noob non casher got 2 Apolo from free chest,[daily login] + 2 more got 1 apolo from daily login, and guess what is interesting a guy with VIP got 2 chest and got 2 apolo (it stinks), and i spend about 120 chest and got 1 apolo and 200 X 2, Faith stone, poop
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          hmm, don't say that non casher don't get apolo . in my server a noob non casher got 2 Apolo from free chest,[daily login] + 2 more got 1 apolo from daily login, and guess what is interesting a guy with VIP got 2 chest and got 2 apolo (it stinks), and i spend about 120 chest and got 1 apolo and 200 X 2, Faith stone, poop
          Still same thing as non-casher don't get apollo.

Because the only time you "don't say" is when the chest event lasts forever.

Can you get it now? no, so non-casher don't get apollo.

Comment

Guys... idk if you noticed but there is 1000% awakening buff so after this buff is gone we won't be able to use sylphs in duel/arena. Also apollo is not so strong, it's strong because it turns your damage to matk and his skills got a lot %. Iris is attacking with magical attack too and even heals so iris or apollo doesn't matter.
            Server: 110 Providence
            Class: Knight
            Guild: Phoenix
            Nickname: Belhor
            Level: 80
            Battle rating: 190588

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Still same thing as non-casher don't get apollo.

Because the only time you "don't say" is when the chest event lasts forever.

Can you get it now? no, so non-casher don't get apollo.
              180 boxes opened and no apollo! so cashers don't get it so easy when non cashers got it for free! stop ur whining and play the game!

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                because there has to exist a difference between cashers and non cashers or there wouldn't be a reason for cashers to pay in the first place.
                There is a fundamental difference between "Giving cash players an edge" and "Alienating everyone that can't/won't pay to upgrade their character." R2 has no middle ground, which is a problem as it will continually bleed non-cash players who are tired of getting trounced by people with deeper wallets. I started playing at the end of August and filled my friend list, now I have roughly 20 friends left who still play. Everyone else quit because they grew frustrated at the immense gap between players. Am I saying non-cash players should be on equal terms with people that do pay? No, because like you said there wouldn't be any reason to spend cash then, but the gap needs to be lessened to some degree. The current Cloud City Chest Piece event is a prime example. Is it even possible for a non-cash player to get enough pieces for a rare Iris/Pan? (For that matter, is it even possible for them to get the uncommon? I haven't been doing every event available so I'm a little fuzzy on how many we can actually get.) And yes, non-cash players were capable of receiving a rare Apollo from the chest during the login event, but that is an event based on large amounts of luck with the RNG. A paying player who does every event available to them is guaranteed an Apollo, whereas the rest of us are left to roll the dice and hope for the best. I don't think they should be just handing Apollos out to everyone, but is there any real reason everyone else has to get left in the dust besides "You didn't give us any money, so ***** you"?

Comment

Originally posted by Belhor1993 View Post
                  Guys... idk if you noticed but there is 1000% awakening buff so after this buff is gone we won't be able to use sylphs in duel/arena. Also apollo is not so strong, it's strong because it turns your damage to matk and his skills got a lot %. Iris is attacking with magical attack too and even heals so iris or apollo doesn't matter.
                  Not if you level Pets to 55+

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
                  180 boxes opened and no apollo! so cashers don't get it so easy when non cashers got it for free! stop ur whining and play the game!
                  I am a non-casher, but I did not get any for free, so I whine, k?

Comment

I spent 600 chests before receiving my first. Then bought another 200 with no Apollo. I then opened up one of my free login chests and received another Apollo only wishing I had done that first before buying the 200. On my next purchase of 140 chests I received two more Apollo's. It is all game of chance. Good news is i maxed my Brutal Edge from lvl11 to 20 with this event. Just wish we can go to lvl25

Comment

Originally posted by JPC73301 View Post
                      I spent 600 chests before receiving my first. Then bought another 200 with no Apollo. I then opened up one of my free login chests and received another Apollo only wishing I had done that first before buying the 200. On my next purchase of 140 chests I received two more Apollo's. It is all game of chance. Good news is i maxed my Brutal Edge from lvl11 to 20 with this event. Just wish we can go to lvl25
                      Damn you!!! 1200 chest and only game me a miserable 800 fate stones =S R2 is spoiling the game with all this chance thingy that even lets light cashers catch up to heavy cashers. Where is the so called edge that we're supposed to have =S seriously I wish the whole lot of them get fired and they hire more competent ppl with brains to plan better events and content (includes the ones at 7roads too since majority of the content is from them). They should seriously do away with chance this and chance that. How is it fair that one spends less than 1 k balen to reset mystery shop to get ancient rune pack and chaos rune to win in cw when another spends 50k balens resetting and not a single ancient rune pack seen in the damn shop and losing in CW cause of bad luck. Seriously R2 needs to be severely bashed on the heads for messing up the progression.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

buyed 1 box got 1 apollo seal

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          Damn you!!! 1200 chest and only game me a miserable 800 fate stones =S R2 is spoiling the game with all this chance thingy that even lets light cashers catch up to heavy cashers. Where is the so called edge that we're supposed to have =S seriously I wish the whole lot of them get fired and they hire more competent ppl with brains to plan better events and content (includes the ones at 7roads too since majority of the content is from them). They should seriously do away with chance this and chance that. How is it fair that one spends less than 1 k balen to reset mystery shop to get ancient rune pack and chaos rune to win in cw when another spends 50k balens resetting and not a single ancient rune pack seen in the damn shop and losing in CW cause of bad luck. Seriously R2 needs to be severely bashed on the heads for messing up the progression.
                          Bak...I am yet to see an ancient rune pack and I have refreshed many, many times. I've given up on that. My question is, why is in the market and why can't it be sold in the shop? Anything and everything should be sold in the shop imo. No need for a market.

Comment

I have a blue iris, and she can beat blue Apollo (even with a higher BR) with no real trouble. Iris has the heal factor, and Apollo's attacks don't hurt her that much. Plus keep in mind there are more pets to come yet.

Comment

Apolloo

This Apollo sylph is total **. Game is giving new weak players big advantage over people who have spent many months building up character.
                              Then appears to be giving top players Apollo at drop of hat. They really ruined the game with this sylph **

Comment

Working...
                              X