No announcement yet.

Does sylph grade effect awakened power?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does sylph grade effect awakened power?

As topic says im just wondering if the grade of the sylph effect the awakened strenght.

If i have white Pan or blue Pan is there difference in dmg or its only the stats its giving to its owner?

It is said that Awaken = Character highest Attack + pet attack

So... yes, it affects, because higher grade pet gets higher attack by default, so more damage when in awaken form.

It's why Apollo is OP, because they come in blue and have massive stat gain.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      It is said that Awaken = Character highest Attack + pet attack

So... yes, it affects, because higher grade pet gets higher attack by default, so more damage when in awaken form.

It's why Apollo is OP, because they come in blue and have massive stat gain.
      Bah, blue ain't so bad. The purples are ridiculous. Got 4 on my server already. It's just silly.

Comment

Yesterday i fnally got at least green Iris from farming stupid ess and i kinda answered my question also. But i agree that sylphs become rediculous after the 50% buff.

Apolo with his special was doing 20+ per hit and it hit 3 times...

At least it made arena faster....

Comment

i don't give a **** about the pet , as far as my concern pet are only useful in BG's,, and who are LD they don't care much about them. in arena pvp , we rarely use pet[only if the fight last long]. So pet is only for who are going after honor
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            Bah, blue ain't so bad. The purples are ridiculous. Got 4 on my server already. It's just silly.
            Pfft...4? try mine...not including mine I see at least 5 or 6 others already....Normal purples are not as ridiculous as max sepulchrum pack spammed ones...i see one purple in my server with maxed str aptitude and other 3 stats 3/4 full....how's that for OPness...
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              i don't give a **** about the pet , as far as my concern pet are only useful in BG's,, and who are LD they don't care much about them. in arena pvp , we rarely use pet[only if the fight last long]. So pet is only for who are going after honor
              Actually no...pet is arena pvp is dead useful if u know when to use them right. With the right timing, the awakening of pet itself is an additional aoe which has the pet's atk dmg added on top of ur hero's dmg and 2 out of 3 of the pet skills are aoe attacks too which for knights and archers, having those extra aoes makes a very big diff in helping to clear an entire enemy team. I've once did a combo with lunatic fire, delphic death star followed by pet awakening. Instantly took out more than 4/5 of enemy team's hp by myself.

Not to mention in spire and other dungeons, while waiting between delphics to use on boss, pet skill attacks are like 2/3 of a delphic dmg so if you have a balanced team and have good timing, you can literally increase ur team's dmg output by 50% of what u used to do before this patch.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

It also depends what pet you can awaken vs what team. If you are a knight and you are fighting another knight and have iris you will deal a lot more dmg than with any other skill you can use. Im a mage using a pan and after the 50% boost (around that time im awakened and can use ulti) i do around 20-40k dmg to another mage.

Thunderer would do around 15k...

Comment

Working...
                X