about wb rewards and sylph awakening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about wb rewards and sylph awakening

I keep hearing in those threads avout wb rewards that doesn't match with mine. For example I've been 1st overall last night and I received 300 k for being top mage, and 180 k for the 1% warrior call. Nothing for top 3 in overall class as some mention. For 2nd and 3rd top class the rewards are 270 k and 240 k. Isn't it the same for all fo you?

As for the sylphs, I see that they have 3 spells for now, but 2 of them has such a high cd that i can never cast it twice. Can we increase the time while awakened so we can use them more than once?how?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Draggyy; 11-13-2013, 06:21 AM.

Apollo prize=Warrior prize =360k (at least that's what I've heard from top players)
    Class apollo = 300(no 1)/270(no2)/240(no3)/180(4-10)
    Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Sylphs have 3 spells and can get 2 more at 55 which from what others say we don't have yet, since they should be buyable from the shop with balens.
    I am curious though how long will get still get sylph awakening buff (1000%). On the 2.1 event presentation page says it should have lasted until 11th Nov.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      Apollo prize=Warrior prize =360k (at least that's what I've heard from top players)
      Class apollo = 300(no 1)/270(no2)/240(no3)/180(4-10)
      Correct me if I'm wrong.
      Sylphs have 3 spells and can get 2 more at 55 which from what others say we don't have yet, since they should be buyable from the shop with balens.
      I am curious though how long will get still get sylph awakening buff (1000%). On the 2.1 event presentation page says it should have lasted until 11th Nov.
      Awakening rate at 55 when you did advanced awakening is x10. So 1000 percent. Just make sure you get 1 to 55 asap.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        Awakening rate at 55 when you did advanced awakening is x10. So 1000 percent. Just make sure you get 1 to 55 asap.
        Your post makes no sense again, and you say I am mean to you
        I asked how long will we have the buff for 1000% awakening speed (for 1-54 ofc) since this page: http://wartune.r2games.com/cloudcity says it should've lasted only until 10th Nov.
        Edit: check event no 14

Comment

I asked how long will we have the buff for 1000% awakening speed (for 1-54 ofc) since this page: http://wartune.r2games.com/cloudcity says it should've lasted only until 10th Nov.
          ************ bro it does not mean we will ALWAYS have what they have but lv 55 pet+ the 1000% speed awakening....do theyy work together? o.o

Comment

On our server, ranked 62 and below gets 180k, 1-61 get 360k.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              ************ bro it does not mean we will ALWAYS have what they have but lv 55 pet+ the 1000% speed awakening....do theyy work together? o.o
              what ************ ? this is r2games website.......

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                [...]
                As for the sylphs, I see that they have 3 spells for now, but 2 of them has such a high cd that i can never cast it twice. Can we increase the time while awakened so we can use them more than once?how?

Thanks in advance
                I'm curious about it too o.o. If anyone can answer...

Comment

what ************ ? this is r2games website.......
                  ops my mistake^^

Comment

Edit: check event no 14
                    Maybe read all of it and react afterwards, not react after reading 1 word.
                    All I'm saying is to just get a sylph lvl 55+ so you don't have this problem once it runs out, god knows when...

If that was too hard to read, I can't help you further...
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

BTW, the buff "The Awakening of Sylph" states...

Increase Lvl. 1-54 Sylph
                      Awakening Speed by 1000%

So... yea... 55+ by default will have their 1000% and the buff will not work on 55+ pets.

Comment

I see, well I play on a pretty new server so we couldn't take advantage of that 1000%. I am glad to hear that things shall change at lvl 55+

But regarding the wb this is really strange, on my server all people ,including top 3 receives 180 k warrior prize. Is this a bug? or it matters depending the age of the server? anyone else that could enlighten me regarding this?

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                          Maybe read all of it and react afterwards, not react after reading 1 word.
                          All I'm saying is to just get a sylph lvl 55+ so you don't have this problem once it runs out, god knows when...

If that was too hard to read, I can't help you further...
                          why u no understand?
                          I didn't say I don't have a 55 sylph. I was just curious why isn't the buff over since we've passed its due date. And since I'm not a religious man, I can't rely on God to answer this question.

Comment

Working...
                          X