Make one click capture available for non-cashers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make one click capture available for non-cashers

You know, it really is boring to click for 18 minutes (yes, I timed it) just to consumre your 2Million gold earned from 1 world boss...

And you do this everyday.... so 40 minutes clicking per day, and not only it wastes time, but it tires your hands out...

So of my non-casher friend feel bad even thinkin about it, they just contribute it, thus their (and ours, as well as other player's) improvement is delayed...

I hope you let the "one click capture" be bought by bound balens - possibly like the cost of a wing, which is 1995...

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    You know, it really is boring to click for 18 minutes (yes, I timed it) just to consumre your 2Million gold earned from 1 world boss...

And you do this everyday.... so 40 minutes clicking per day, and not only it wastes time, but it tires your hands out...

So of my non-casher friend feel bad even thinkin about it, they just contribute it, thus their (and ours, as well as other player's) improvement is delayed...

I hope you let the "one click capture" be bought by bound balens - possibly like the cost of a wing, which is 1995...
    "one click capture" is not worth to click.... u r loosing much gold on it so better waste some time, but get more astro exp and points u r loosing much gold on "one click capture"
    League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
    ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
    GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
    CLASS ->> SORCERER
    LVL ->> 82
    BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

yeah one manual can get better astral

Comment

Doesn't matter. I would prefer saving time, rather than wasting time and tiring your hands...

Imagine, you have to click and click, 'everyday', all the time, all the way until the end, seeing the same board, and it would add annoyance if it lagged - until your astrals are level 9 or 10.

It would be worth to get one click capture, since there is more gold now, the exp lost (if there is really any) using this special feature will be compensated...

It would be good if you would spend less time in this game (clicking astrals) and use those time in other important things, like reading and learning stuffs, whether in books or internet, or even cleaning the house.. Or those extra time could be used to help other players, etc.

Comment

some of us doesn't have time to waste. I'm vip and I love the one click functions... only sad they remove it from vip wheel

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post

Lol 18min i do that 30-40 with the lag and some stack of gold.18min is nothing and auto capture is rip off less xp and less points you dont need that better struggle 18min to gain the max you can.

Comment

Working...
            X