Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JlamronX
    replied
    WHat i BET i will kill easily pve 60 with pvp 65. better than with pvp 55,,,
    im quiet sure of it

Leave a comment:

• Playy001
    replied
    Originally posted by Naveron View Post
    i wouldn't choose 65 pvp set for life. pve set wins.

i will soon dry of rage if i use pvp set & wouldn't be able to use most of skills with it.
    pvp set never wins against pve set

Leave a comment:

• Naveron
    replied
    well i've got my 60 leg set & i still don't want 65.

pvp set only good for knights because they have passive skill that gives them 10 rage for each action.

Leave a comment:

• Belhor1993
    replied
    Actually pvp set is better because of the armor ignore. If you have 55th and you fight with someone who got 50th you'll win, his only bonus is a little more patk/pdef and more rage, your bonus is 2000 armor ignore. If he set 2 delph he won't be able to use shield or aoe so i still don't dare to imagine what such set would cost because there will be even more armor ignore.
    Edit: Naveron is right.
    Last edited by Belhor1993; 11-13-2013, 01:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Belhor1993 View Post
    Lol... 60th set needs like 4 months to get enough crystaloids/shards to make it (if you don't do keyruns) and 12k insignia/piece to make it legendary. I don't even dare to imagine what would such set cost.
    well pvp sets are weaker than the pve sets, and costs a lot less. Its true that pve set is adictive, but some don't want to wait for so long to get it.
    I believe this lvl 65 should be implemented so we can have a choise at least, having just one option is boring, no variety at all

Leave a comment:

• Belhor1993
    replied
    Lol... 60th set needs like 4 months to get enough crystaloids/shards to make it (if you don't do keyruns) and 12k insignia/piece to make it legendary. I don't even dare to imagine what would such set cost.

Leave a comment:

• Naveron
    replied
    i wouldn't choose 65 pvp set for life. pve set wins.

i will soon dry of rage if i use pvp set & wouldn't be able to use most of skills with it.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    no 65 PvP but an 80 PvE soon thats all there is atm lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X