• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set pvp 65

I think its very urgent to this pleasant

no 65 PvP but an 80 PvE soon thats all there is atm lol

Comment

i wouldn't choose 65 pvp set for life. pve set wins.

i will soon dry of rage if i use pvp set & wouldn't be able to use most of skills with it.

Comment

Lol... 60th set needs like 4 months to get enough crystaloids/shards to make it (if you don't do keyruns) and 12k insignia/piece to make it legendary. I don't even dare to imagine what would such set cost.
        Server: 110 Providence
        Class: Knight
        Guild: Phoenix
        Nickname: Belhor
        Level: 80
        Battle rating: 190588

Comment

Originally posted by Belhor1993 View Post
          Lol... 60th set needs like 4 months to get enough crystaloids/shards to make it (if you don't do keyruns) and 12k insignia/piece to make it legendary. I don't even dare to imagine what would such set cost.
          well pvp sets are weaker than the pve sets, and costs a lot less. Its true that pve set is adictive, but some don't want to wait for so long to get it.
          I believe this lvl 65 should be implemented so we can have a choise at least, having just one option is boring, no variety at all

Comment

Actually pvp set is better because of the armor ignore. If you have 55th and you fight with someone who got 50th you'll win, his only bonus is a little more patk/pdef and more rage, your bonus is 2000 armor ignore. If he set 2 delph he won't be able to use shield or aoe so i still don't dare to imagine what such set would cost because there will be even more armor ignore.
            Edit: Naveron is right.
            Last edited by Belhor1993; 11-13-2013, 01:11 PM.
            Server: 110 Providence
            Guild: Phoenix
            Nickname: Belhor
            Level: 80
            Battle rating: 190588

Comment

well i've got my 60 leg set & i still don't want 65.

pvp set only good for knights because they have passive skill that gives them 10 rage for each action.

Comment

Originally posted by Naveron View Post
                i wouldn't choose 65 pvp set for life. pve set wins.

i will soon dry of rage if i use pvp set & wouldn't be able to use most of skills with it.
                pvp set never wins against pve set
                League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
                ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
                GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
                CLASS ->> SORCERER
                LVL ->> 82
                BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

WHat i BET i will kill easily pve 60 with pvp 65. better than with pvp 55,,,
                  im quiet sure of it

Comment

Originally posted by JlamronX View Post
                    WHat i BET i will kill easily pve 60 with pvp 65. better than with pvp 55,,,
                    im quiet sure of it
                    do not bet on something with veeeeery low odds, you might regret it later.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Wat these people are forgetting that say pvp set beat the lower pve set, is that high levels equals more health, equals longer fights.

If both are geared the same way(wings, clothes etc). PVE leg will beat PVP of the higher level 50+, before that, at 40 vs 45, it might be a close fight.

When matches start to last longer than 4-5 turns, pve set will outshine pvp set.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                        well pvp sets are weaker than the pve sets, and costs a lot less. Its true that pve set is adictive, but some don't want to wait for so long to get it.
                        I believe this lvl 65 should be implemented so we can have a choise at least, having just one option is boring, no variety at all
                        The lack of variety is indeed annoying, but you can forget about pvp set anyway. Even if they do implement it, it'll be way after patch 2.3 is out and the chinese servers would have to get it first before we do. For us to catch up to patch 2.3 that the chinese servers are on now, most likely it'll be sometime late next yr so you'll still have to wait anyway. Might as well stop whining and spend the time farming for lvl 70 set (more than enough time to get both lvl 60 and lvl 70 legend set) since you'd at least be doing something productive to your char.
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Belhor1993 View Post
                          Actually pvp set is better because of the armor ignore. If you have 55th and you fight with someone who got 50th you'll win, his only bonus is a little more patk/pdef and more rage, your bonus is 2000 armor ignore. If he set 2 delph he won't be able to use shield or aoe so i still don't dare to imagine what such set would cost because there will be even more armor ignore.
                          Edit: Naveron is right.
                          Sorry, I really disagree. A PvE set outclasses any respective PvP set.

Yeah sure the armour ignore is nice. But with the PvE set, you get higher stats and +damage, which equals out the defence ignore. Then the PvE set gives you a lot more rage to cast stronger skills more often. PvE set wins, everytime. Period.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

lvl 70 knights here full 60 set pve legendary.. You simply do not go for pvp set.. pve just rock too much......

Armor ignore is over rated.
                            IGN: watty
                            Server:s271
                            BR: 120k + growing slowly
                            Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

i love my lvl 50 pve set over my lvl 45 pvp ....could not use lvl 55 set yet
                              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
                              X