tok normal overpowered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    You can't really compare this way. You can try our hard mode where the base br they used are from players with 120+k br and min 32 - 35k patk/matk and 23 - 27k pdef/mdef and 120k hp. Needless to say NM ones range from high 120+k to 150k. If the top idiots don't strip, we can't even clear it with a full team averaging 100k br. Luckily, the top few do help us by stripping at the right times but idiots like Lapasha and ricco to name a few don't want to help us and always makes things hard for everyone by buffing up so hard and not stripping. At least for some others we understand that due to differences in timezones they can't be around at the right time to strip, but at least they should consider removing their medals and astrals before they go to bed/work so that they don't affect the TOK by getting into top 16 and making lives harder for everyone. Seriously what does it matter if they get balenor top warrior but lose the chance to gain an additional 7.5m exp which if u add in since TOK started, you'd have enough to lvl talents by many lvls helping you to catch up to older servers (non-cashers - medium cashers that is). Some ppl just really need to buy brains with their cash instead of spending it on this game....or at least spend it on an accounting/economics study course so that they can learn how to count things in game and better manage their spending efficiency.
    Oh,c'mon ^^ i personaly dont like all striped in tok and end it in 3 min.lapasha not striped is fun for us and make tok a bit challenge on stage 4 or 5
    + ppl with 60k br cant finish nm

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i dont think the striping way works for kabam servers unfortunetly.

Comment

Why would top players consider the rest all the time? But I guess whenever someone knows that people could make it easier for them, they should, otherwise they are idiots apperently... Not the person who's doing something he obviusly isn't strong enough for.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Just like someone say...ppl stay with lvl and br and here we go,suprise...top players rise up stats each day
          If someone cant do tok normal when few days ago was able to do it, here is problemthis is not stady event/map, each day some changes u grove up faster or slower - u can run daily each v tok, u stay behind...theard like this show up
          Not surprising but this really makes little sense. Who said anyone here has suddenly stopped growing and stopped leveling?? Who said we aren't doing tok every single day? The fact is the new features made the strong far stronger, and made it more difficult for us to beat them.

Not that much change

Not the person who's doing something he obviusly isn't strong enough for.
          Tell that to the TOP people on my server who struggle to get through Hard.
          Last edited by R29998503; 11-14-2013, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Oh,c'mon ^^ i personaly dont like all striped in tok and end it in 3 min.lapasha not striped is fun for us and make tok a bit challenge on stage 4 or 5
            + ppl with 60k br cant finish nm
            60k BR ? even 90K BR can finish tok NM ... lol ...just pass only lv 3 ,,

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              You can't really compare this way. You can try our hard mode where the base br they used are from players with 120+k br and min 32 - 35k patk/matk and 23 - 27k pdef/mdef and 120k hp. Needless to say NM ones range from high 120+k to 150k. If the top idiots don't strip, we can't even clear it with a full team averaging 100k br. Luckily, the top few do help us by stripping at the right times but idiots like Lapasha and ricco to name a few don't want to help us and always makes things hard for everyone by buffing up so hard and not stripping. At least for some others we understand that due to differences in timezones they can't be around at the right time to strip, but at least they should consider removing their medals and astrals before they go to bed/work so that they don't affect the TOK by getting into top 16 and making lives harder for everyone. Seriously what does it matter if they get balenor top warrior but lose the chance to gain an additional 7.5m exp which if u add in since TOK started, you'd have enough to lvl talents by many lvls helping you to catch up to older servers (non-cashers - medium cashers that is). Some ppl just really need to buy brains with their cash instead of spending it on this game....or at least spend it on an accounting/economics study course so that they can learn how to count things in game and better manage their spending efficiency.
              we have a few like that in our server/cross server as well. There are a few who actually DO strip to make it easier, but most dont and we just have to pay the penalty. And even when they do, some other idiot comes along and takes their spot and we get stuck with THEM. So little cooperation, too much competition.... it should be US against r2, not us against each other all the time, wish they'd use their brains.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                Why would top players consider the rest all the time? But I guess whenever someone knows that people could make it easier for them, they should, otherwise they are idiots apperently... Not the person who's doing something he obviusly isn't strong enough for.
                Well, I suppose us R2 servers should just all quit the game then since ppl like him are unwilling to help out other R2 server players when players from Kong and other publishers are doing TOK Nm daily and getting ahead of us. I supposed you'd like to see every CW dominated by Kong players and every BG they'll just wipe out all R2 players and make them unable to farm crystals. Maybe you aren't even from R2 servers for all I know. Him/her being selfish is actually denying everyone the chance to progress (including him/herself) and not fall behind and if that isn't idiocy then please define it. I doubt he himself can even clear it despite being in the top 4 so he's making everyone not strong enough to do TOK. Then again, maybe he just likes to spend more money and not getting better exp gain and results from his spending.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                  we have a few like that in our server/cross server as well. There are a few who actually DO strip to make it easier, but most dont and we just have to pay the penalty. And even when they do, some other idiot comes along and takes their spot and we get stuck with THEM. So little cooperation, too much competition.... it should be US against r2, not us against each other all the time, wish they'd use their brains.
                  Actually I was seeing it more as us in R2 servers vs others in other servers like Kong/Kabam etc. Mostly Kong since they're been messing with our CW results since the start due to them having it easier than R2 servers in so many ways that it makes me wish I can move my char there.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                    imho u always can quitted and stop cry if u can't do ToK hard/NM

Comment

Just wanted to be clear, Not crying about players not stripping, being sarcasm to people calling players idiots for not stripping... All this talk about stripping makes me wanna go out

Comment

Sylphs did make it hard, but what REALLY made it hard was the HORRIBLE LAG

My skills totally lagged.. Even after I refreshed, still lag! My skill takes at least two turns to cast. Also the lag causes the cool down to be longer.

People will give tips on what to do, but none of them work, really. Besides, we all know it's their code that causes so much memory leak. But going back to the topic, the main culprit (at least for us) is the horrendous lag.

Comment

Agree ... TOK now cause more LAG .. after MT, makes more LAGGG

Comment

there you go.. 1k+ packs with fate spams will growing ..
                            yes epic sylp make it .. but fates are
                            -West Coast S115

Comment

Working...
                            X