• Show
Clear All

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Normal players can get kynite,but how much depends of how long u play
    I have few Nocash players on server with apollo
    Yeah cash give adventage like allways,but not that much as u think
    Indeed. Sometimes the amount of cash doesn't matter. Luck matters much more sometimes and it doesn't ever seem to be on my side =( I've seen light and medium cashers with better runes and fate than me all because they got lucky in mystery shop and current event chests giving them more than 1k fate stones.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Sylphs giving 10k br?
    Yup. If you have an epic apollo and spammed 2 - 3k sepulchrums on it its pretty easy. Go S5 and check out onimad's and linke's one. Currently theirs is about near 16k and 16+k br respectively at lvl 50+. Unenchanted ones like mine at lvl 57 only gives me 13k br....

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    i know i get away from topic, but in gb its normal for a mage with matk lower than my mdef to fo 40k normal damage with a normal thunder on me?. i mean he got half my hp in one hit. when ive see was like 40500 damage

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
    Reason why:
    Top casher booster their BR an insane amount with all their insanely high BE 15-20, sylphs giving them another 10k+ br, advanced academy another craplot.... etc..
    Average ppl getting 5-10k, they get 20k+, that makes a huge difference.
    Sylphs giving 10k br?

Leave a comment:

• TheJudge1
    replied
    On S1 i do hard mode solo , no problems

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    yes non cashers who played 1 year longer then lots of players?obviosly they gonna have it easier and like iggy sayd tok is impossible unless top 16 use the trick or top 4 are same server
    86k br neVa vip,wings from br...on 147try play.stop talk aBout Noncash underpowered...he run with us lych nm daily

Leave a comment:

• FlamingSouls
    replied
    for newer server s200+ to clear tok hard is impossible for non cashers.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    10k aroundin tok normal can run team 70-80k br now on my guile w/o problems and all No cashers or vip onlywhere is problem?
    yes non cashers who played 1 year longer then lots of players?obviosly they gonna have it easier and like iggy sayd tok is impossible unless top 16 use the trick or top 4 are same server

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Sylph gives alot, the adv. academy gives alot. And non casher don't have kyanite, or the ability to get strong sylphs.

But as I said, ToK would've become impossible in the end anyway. The top will gain br much faster than normal players. We can't catch up. This patch just made that go faster. It would have happened anyway.
    Normal players can get kynite,but how much depends of how long u play
    I have few Nocash players on server with apollo
    Yeah cash give adventage like allways,but not that much as u think

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    What was change this patch? Who play longer have higer adv academy, cashers have 2% more def then apollo users and high cashers have lot higher brutal edgefrom free players? Not that much change
    Sylph gives alot, the adv. academy gives alot. And non casher don't have kyanite, or the ability to get strong sylphs.

But as I said, ToK would've become impossible in the end anyway. The top will gain br much faster than normal players. We can't catch up. This patch just made that go faster. It would have happened anyway.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    how come cashers br increased sooo much with 2.1 released?
    10k aroundin tok normal can run team 70-80k br now on my guile w/o problems and all No cashers or vip onlywhere is problem?

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    What was change this patch? Who play longer have higer adv academy, cashers have 2% more def then apollo users and high cashers have lot higher brutal edgefrom free players? Not that much change
    how come cashers br increased sooo much with 2.1 released?

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    No,for players who gain stats,not power on each v barket
    Let me ask how much br u get from patch?4k?
    more like 6~8k br

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Only thing the patch did is make the powerful ppl more powerful and the weaker more weak. It's not the patch it's fault, it would've happened anyway, it just goes alot faster now.
    Game is becoming more and more a pure cash game.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Only thing the patch did is make the powerful ppl more powerful and the weaker more weak. It's not the patch it's fault, it would've happened anyway, it just goes alot faster now.
    Game is becoming more and more a pure cash game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X