wht do you allow racism?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wht do you allow racism?

so I have been playing wartune for some time now and made a few friends and also a few enemies. however one of my friends is having some serious problems with a group of 3 people. making anti semetic commens like "hitler should have done a better job" and now naming there sylphs "jewonfire" "hitler" "adolf" ect ect he has reported this to R2 and they have done nothing what so ever this is absolutely appauling behaviour and something should be done. you cannont alow blatent racist comments to continue for one in my contry you would be arrested for comments like this but this is considered acceptable by R2? has anyone elce had similar experiances?

I would believe it is because they do not care and it is all about the $$$. It is time that R2 takes a stand on racism. This should be a game where people regardless of race or religion can come and have fun, unfortunately with this going on. R2, all of your players await your response.....
    IGN: RibTickler
    Server: S130

Comment

Originally posted by luke152001 View Post
      he has reported this to R2 and they have done nothing what so ever
      Could he comment here with the ticket number, please?
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Until some people get banned from the game, this behavior will continue. This is absolutely inappropriate and should not be tolerated. Hopefully, money is not more important than hate.

Comment

Some ppl have no idea what they say and one can't blame them...but these ppl know exactly how their actions are affecting others and they use it to hurt ppl...Got no other words for it then disgusting, irresponsible and stupid..I really hope R2 will take appropiate action on this.
          When I'm smiling...I'm thinking of something evil... When I'm laughing...you better start running)

Comment

he needs proof tho it's directed at him. Hitler, Adolf, aren't "racist" names, tho if in the case you are explaining it would be.

Comment

I think in some cases, the names of famous racists are considered a form of racism in itself since the fact that one wants to use it to name their pet means that on some levels they agree with that person's ideals/actions. But I do agree that it would be better for the person reporting to show irrefutable evidence that there is racism directed against him/her. Otherwise R2 won't do anything especially if it might result in them banning the wrong person just because someone dislikes them and makes up lies about their account to get them banned like some threads I saw in the forums about innocent ppl who got banned.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                he needs proof tho it's directed at him. Hitler, Adolf, aren't "racist" names, tho if in the case you are explaining it would be.
                True but "JewInTheFire" does not need any proof that it is a anti-semetic name and meant to inflict harm.
                IGN: RibTickler
                Server: S130

Comment

I would still like to receive the ticket number filed in this case, so I can forward it to a GM...
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by RibTickler View Post
                    True but "JewInTheFire" does not need any proof that it is a anti-semetic name and meant to inflict harm.
                    Of course it need's proof. Every civilized form of judiciary requires "Proof".

If I named my sylph "Girl on Fire" would that make me a sexist?

I do agree that on the face of things it looks racist, but what would happen if the person accused actually happened to be jewish him/herself and as such the word/words become acceptable and in no way racist.

There is a widely used word for a colored person that is classed as racist when directed at them by another race. However the same word used by a colored person towards another colored person is not classed as racist.

Comment

you dont need to take to you its just sick people some make jokke about hitler is a stupid people but should not care if i see somebody write it, its stand for them you dont need to follow that the other saying you dont need to check at them if you dont like what them write.

But howewer its just a sick people some make hittler jokke.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                      X