talents lvl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talents lvl

Hello guys i wana ask u something,i am lvl 59 and i have talents lvl 14.i can upgrade much more then lvl 14?and stay at lvl 59 for a while?

http://******-wartune.blogspot.se/p/...-patch-16.html

here u have the cap for each lvl hope it helps :P

Comment

Thanks alot man,but sucks because i am not to strong for bg,my BR is 48k and in bg lvl 60+ i will be a joke...sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Razvan89 View Post
        Thanks alot man,but sucks because i am not to strong for bg,my BR is 48k and in bg lvl 60+ i will be a joke...sucks
        well trust me br is not the problem in 60+ bg , the problem is the noob ppl that fast lvling and then open every battle whit holy seal stund u for 3 turns and get they pathetic win .
        im going in there in 3 days whit 65k+ br and IC medal hope i get 2k / day there

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
          well trust me br is not the problem in 60+ bg , the problem is the noob ppl that fast lvling and then open every battle whit holy seal stund u for 3 turns and get they pathetic win .
          if you go into the 55-64 bg's the max holy seal is 22 at lvl64 assuming your already at max seal now it shouldnt take you all that long to hit. But again as i have always and will always say, people go into bg and stun so that you can not attack and they take 0 dmg. It has nothing to do with them being able to win anyway it has nothing to do with being a "noob". The only way to heal in BG is by pts and if you dont have enough pts you can NOT heal. Now imagine you are IC and someone with crusader dryaid bombs you then you lose because you had low HP... thats just dumb. You stun you win fast you keep moving that is how you max honor. If holy seal is an issue max it before going into BG.

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
            Well I disagree when u said "Noob" ... HS is a strategy in battle ... they invest it, and they use it ... simple, if u invest it then u'll get it ...

U just said in 60-s lv ... So u'll call of 70-s are Noob there (they re so powerfull with or w/o HS) ... U lose it coz ur strategi and ur not strength enough, 65 K BR in 60 ? Isn't it bit low as there is academy blessing that makes most of 60-s in my server min. 75 K ...

Back to the topic, if u want slow level (to get LD medal) than it is ur choice, but for me better if u get 60 PVE so u can have more fun, coz now many of ppls try to get 70 pve ..

Comment

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
              Well I disagree when u said "Noob" ... HS is a strategy in battle ... they invest it, and they use it ... simple, if u invest it then u'll get it ...

U just said in 60-s lv ... So u'll call of 70-s are Noob there (they re so powerfull with or w/o HS) ... U lose it coz ur strategi and ur not strength enough, 65 K BR in 60 ? Isn't it bit low as there is academy blessing that makes most of 60-s in my server min. 75 K ...

Back to the topic, if u want slow level (to get LD medal) than it is ur choice, but for me better if u get 60 PVE so u can have more fun, coz now many of ppls try to get 70 pve ..
              Well i will qork at my seal now,will sucks for a while but all will be good,i cant work at my lvl 60 set,i work for legendary set 50....thats why i wana stay at 59 for some time but i cant,i dont have where to use my xp...with all this xp bonus pfff....

Comment

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post

I rather lose a good fight then win crappy 1 , Holy seal is bullsht 0 skill 0 strategy i dont use it have it only like a deffensive stat and for talents . U win by ur br its gg bud i win only coz u stund me for 3 turns the u can go ********** .
                And 65k+ for fresh lvl 60 that plays for 2and half months is low? buddy not every 1 i millioner i spend some cash bud i have limits, there is some ppl that cant stop spending im not 1 of them :P .
                Ps. for a lvl 59 academy is limited by lvl cant upgrade skills passt lvl 20 coz u need lvl 60+ and lot of KY

Comment

Working...
                X