Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pls dont moved wb time to 11.35am. We can't play at all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ancev
    replied
    @bakuryuuha : read first paragraph of my post
    @R29998503: now that's a good question

Leave a comment:

• R29998503
    replied
    Why is this being done when gold rush isn't ready yet??

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Why can't they have just moved the last wb to the morning slot instead of the more popular wb? In most servers, the afternoon wb has the highest attendance since for G MT servers (in my case), the bulk of the players are from diff timezones and the afternoon wb could be late evening for them where they're already home and have free time to attend or early morning for some. They could've just posted a poll like they did with tanks instead of just deciding to move the wb just to further screw up the game =S

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    IF Gold rush will be placed instead of Ragnoch (at 16:00) would make sense to leave it like this, since no doubt it's way more rewarding then any WB (gold/kyanite/mount whips/fate stones/+40 mount).
    It's funny though how the biggest problem (besides lag) that 2.1 brought is a total lack of daru, certainly because updates are thought for those who are already in end game not those in mid or early game.
    My personal daru income due to the fact that after patch I could only attend 1 WB has been lowered to 1/3 of what it was. Looking at the hundreds of millions of daru needed to finish enlightment on my troops, I'm starting to guess that will not happen soon lol.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    lol ragnoch is moving to that time 11:35, wolf is dead don't event think about it

Leave a comment:

• DancingKimChick
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    I am confused, is the

11:35 going by 12h am/pm

or 11:35 out of 24:00 ?

so... they're moving 2nd WB to 1st WB?

Worm is going away and Wolf coming back?
    Or is it just Worm moving to Wolf's place and Wolf is still retired?
    @_@ I am confuzzled as you probly are.

Leave a comment:

• wateverlar
    replied
    totally agreed! just have 3 wb per day.. like before v2.1. instead of creating new problem to solve a old problem.

Leave a comment:

• Muxa_Mage
    replied
    This is crazy, I'm on low number server and we have been doing WB2 Guild organization forever. Most of our server is online this time, we do tree/altar right after Ragnoch. How can removing this WB be best for everyone???

Just put back WB1 and quit screwing everyone. Also, fix the lag before doing stupid ***** like this!

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    The reason it's moved, it's mostly because there are many posts asking for a morning WB.

Leave a comment:

• Halifax
    replied
    moving to 11 am is ridicuous, so we need to open game in company or school to play with WB? 4 pm or 5 pm server time is perfect for most of people.

I don't know why r2games makes this decision

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    Is this true? Can I see the official notice?
    It's on this post:

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 14th of November at 3:30 AM EST, (12:30 AM PST, 7:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes for this maintenance:
    • World Boss time has been adjusted from 16:00 - 17:00 to 11:35 - 12:35.
    • Fixed various typographical errors.

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Is this true? Can I see the official notice?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Ah, I see what you mean now. I have just had it confirmed, the 16:00 WB is moving to 11:35 AM, server time.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    11:35 out of 24:00 is the same as 11:35 AM. So, it's 11:35 server time, no matter which way you want to state it.
    That why I said I am confused, lol

I actually at first though it was 11:35 PM... midnight WB

But than thought about it (which I than edited my post and added in the "so...")

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    I am confused, is the

11:35 going by 12h am/pm

or 11:35 out of 24:00 ?
    11:35 out of 24:00 is the same as 11:35 AM. So, it's 11:35 server time, no matter which way you want to state it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X