Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pls dont moved wb time to 11.35am. We can't play at all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol ragnoch is moving to that time 11:35, wolf is dead don't event think about it
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

IF Gold rush will be placed instead of Ragnoch (at 16:00) would make sense to leave it like this, since no doubt it's way more rewarding then any WB (gold/kyanite/mount whips/fate stones/+40 mount).
      It's funny though how the biggest problem (besides lag) that 2.1 brought is a total lack of daru, certainly because updates are thought for those who are already in end game not those in mid or early game.
      My personal daru income due to the fact that after patch I could only attend 1 WB has been lowered to 1/3 of what it was. Looking at the hundreds of millions of daru needed to finish enlightment on my troops, I'm starting to guess that will not happen soon lol.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Why can't they have just moved the last wb to the morning slot instead of the more popular wb? In most servers, the afternoon wb has the highest attendance since for G MT servers (in my case), the bulk of the players are from diff timezones and the afternoon wb could be late evening for them where they're already home and have free time to attend or early morning for some. They could've just posted a poll like they did with tanks instead of just deciding to move the wb just to further screw up the game =S
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Why is this being done when gold rush isn't ready yet??

Comment

@bakuryuuha : read first paragraph of my post
            @R29998503: now that's a good question
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Is much better with 3 wb....now i can make first one but for second is to late for me...i dont know why they remove the wolf

Comment

i'm ok from daru, even make more than before cause the cashers cant buff with balens and i'm constantly in top10

Comment

Originally posted by Razvan89 View Post
                  Is much better with 3 wb....now i can make first one but for second is to late for me...i dont know why they remove the wolf
                  to reduce the gold and daru production obvious

Comment

So.. why not open 3wb like before

Comment

Damn, I hate this change. Seriously, time to write a bot for wbs, because I can't play wb at 11:35 regulary and I can't play at 22:00 at all Lucky me that it won't violate ToS becasue it's forbidden to write 3rd party code, but not 2nd party. I am fine as long as I won't give it to anyone. And of course I am not going to do it, I am not so stupid to support enemies

Comment

Its only been moved because of the merge (well thats what i was told not looked it up), so yeh lets put it at the normal time, then no-one can play it yey.
                        Ninno20
                        Foul Marsh - S328
                        Knight 60+

Comment

Originally posted by Razvan89 View Post
                          because thats the slot for gold rush double rewards hour i think, and when it comes out im sure you would rather have it then wb....
                          Ninno20
                          Foul Marsh - S328
                          Knight 60+

Comment

how ****** up can this get? really? do you not think people don't have jobs? how do you think we support your *****? most people play the 2nd WB and now we can't play any!

Comment

guess it's time to move on to the next game...away from this rotten, brainless company

Comment

I really dont understand the **** they are thinking, they take away the most pop.ular wb, which ppl with early work can mostly do as their stable wb... I didn't really understand why they removed bloodfang, but they should've ended the ♥♥♥♥♥♥ gold rush to make up for it, now they do some half ♥♥♥♥♥ cover up and ♥♥♥♥♥♥ off another part of the community.... *** are they thinking... Give us gold rush as compensation for the removed WB and we wouldn't complain, but remove the sometimes only source of gold... lovely people.
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-15-2013, 10:20 AM. Reason: Watch the language.

Comment

Working...
                                X