Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pls dont moved wb time to 11.35am. We can't play at all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls dont moved wb time to 11.35am. We can't play at all.

we only can play at 1600hrs. pls dont change the timing pls

• R29998503
    replied
    I'm glad the wolf is back... but why not just move it forward a half hour and remove the 4 pm one in the first place?

Leave a comment:

• Galvon
    replied
    Originally posted by cociorvan1 View Post
    i think WB > gold rush
    at wb we get both daru and gold .....but at "gold rush" only gold ?! **** this lame events
    Gold rush has more rewards you exchange for the crystals you get at the timed events.

Leave a comment:

• cociorvan1
    replied
    Originally posted by Ninno20 View Post
    because thats the slot for gold rush double rewards hour i think, and when it comes out im sure you would rather have it then wb....
    i think WB > gold rush
    at wb we get both daru and gold .....but at "gold rush" only gold ?! **** this lame events

Leave a comment:

• Galvon
    replied
    Should've kept 3 world-bosses until gold rush was here.

As far as i recall we have 3 time-zones Unlike the chinese who focus on 1 time.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    I really dont understand the **** they are thinking, they take away the most pop.ular wb, which ppl with early work can mostly do as their stable wb... I didn't really understand why they removed bloodfang, but they should've ended the ♥♥♥♥♥♥ gold rush to make up for it, now they do some half ♥♥♥♥♥ cover up and ♥♥♥♥♥♥ off another part of the community.... *** are they thinking... Give us gold rush as compensation for the removed WB and we wouldn't complain, but remove the sometimes only source of gold... lovely people.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-15-2013, 10:20 AM. Reason: Watch the language.

Leave a comment:

• dewrag
    replied
    guess it's time to move on to the next game...away from this rotten, brainless company

Leave a comment:

• dewrag
    replied
    how ****** up can this get? really? do you not think people don't have jobs? how do you think we support your *****? most people play the 2nd WB and now we can't play any!

Leave a comment:

• Ninno20
    replied
    Originally posted by Razvan89 View Post
    Is much better with 3 wb....now i can make first one but for second is to late for me...i dont know why they remove the wolf
    because thats the slot for gold rush double rewards hour i think, and when it comes out im sure you would rather have it then wb....

Leave a comment:

• Ninno20
    replied
    Its only been moved because of the merge (well thats what i was told not looked it up), so yeh lets put it at the normal time, then no-one can play it yey.

Leave a comment:

• xlastu01
    replied
    Damn, I hate this change. Seriously, time to write a bot for wbs, because I can't play wb at 11:35 regulary and I can't play at 22:00 at all Lucky me that it won't violate ToS becasue it's forbidden to write 3rd party code, but not 2nd party. I am fine as long as I won't give it to anyone. And of course I am not going to do it, I am not so stupid to support enemies

Leave a comment:

• TolaCold
    replied
    So.. why not open 3wb like before

Leave a comment:

• R221678854
    replied
    Originally posted by Razvan89 View Post
    Is much better with 3 wb....now i can make first one but for second is to late for me...i dont know why they remove the wolf
    to reduce the gold and daru production obvious

Leave a comment:

• R221678854
    replied
    i'm ok from daru, even make more than before cause the cashers cant buff with balens and i'm constantly in top10

Leave a comment:

• Razvan89
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X