Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Stop moving WB. give back the 3 and let us only take part of two

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Bloodfang back tho .
    Yup, about to fight him as well ^^

Comment

wolfy back? nice ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Kenjichu View Post
        You don't understand how expensive it is to upgrade your legendary items for us non-VIP players.. lololol

VIP : 500k gold spins
        Non-vip ; go f' yourself and earn it by production or last hit wb pls.
        You think those measly 1.5m/week helps for the 70 gear that costs me 30m each? I agree that 1.5m I get from VIP wheel a week is the difference as to why I have enchants on my 70s.

Comment

why the hell they listened to non EU players whinning?, was bad that they eliminated 1, but now time schedule is a big *****, no wonder ppl are quittin this game.
          I'm going to cancel my vip and quit too, after i spent my daru, gottired of all this nonsense and ****.
          The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Got entire guild on S19/S25 talking about quit because of removal of only WB (Ragnoch) most everyone can do. Don't know all will quit but all say for sure not spending any more money on game. When this company going to start using their brain???

Comment

Originally posted by Muxa_Mage View Post
              Got entire guild on S19/S25 talking about quit because of removal of only WB (Ragnoch) most everyone can do. Don't know all will quit but all say for sure not spending any more money on game. When this company going to start using their brain???
              they only use it for money

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                they only use it for money
                Seems opposite will happen if big balen spenders stop giving them money and many cancel VIP even.

Comment

Seems opposite will happen if big balen spenders stop giving them money and many cancel VIP even.
                  say that to people spending money each damned day

Comment

I'm happy with this change ^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Cool, I missed today's wb because I couldn't be online, but I would have been able to do the worm. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you all loud whiners, thank you r2games. It's the best choice you could do. If you want to please everyone, please make 2 daily attempts out of 3 wbs. Just like bgs. Don't tell me you can't do it only because you don't know how to code, we all know you can only milk money from us.

Comment

I have no life so my emotions were unaffected.

Comment

I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ agree, place all three WBs and allow us to join two only...
                          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-14-2013, 01:02 PM. Reason: Language.
                          East coast archer.

Comment

Got entire guild on S19/S25 talking about quit because of removal of only WB (Ragnoch) most everyone can do.
                            Lols and which guild might that be?

Comment

Rangroch was the only wb i could attnd everyday..plz bring him back...

Comment

I think 3 is too little. I think they should have 4-5 per day but only allow players to participate in 2 of them. Currently not everyone can make it to both. This in my opinion would help.

Comment

Working...
                                X