Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muxa_Mage
    replied
    Got entire guild on S19/S25 talking about quit because of removal of only WB (Ragnoch) most everyone can do. Don't know all will quit but all say for sure not spending any more money on game. When this company going to start using their brain???

Leave a comment:

• Machairodus
    replied
    why the hell they listened to non EU players whinning?, was bad that they eliminated 1, but now time schedule is a big *****, no wonder ppl are quittin this game.
    I'm going to cancel my vip and quit too, after i spent my daru, gottired of all this nonsense and ****.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by Kenjichu View Post
    You don't understand how expensive it is to upgrade your legendary items for us non-VIP players.. lololol

VIP : 500k gold spins
    Non-vip ; go f' yourself and earn it by production or last hit wb pls.
    You think those measly 1.5m/week helps for the 70 gear that costs me 30m each? I agree that 1.5m I get from VIP wheel a week is the difference as to why I have enchants on my 70s.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    wolfy back? nice ^^

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Bloodfang back tho .
    Yup, about to fight him as well ^^

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    This is so very very good idea.... They should implement this!!
    If they do the way bg is with 2 entrace, you'll still have people complaining seeing there are alot of players who can do all wb even daily, so noone will be happy/satisfied. Leave it the way it is.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Bloodfang back tho .

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    do it the same way it work for battleground.
    that way it will help most of your players
    This is so very very good idea.... They should implement this!!

Leave a comment:

• xlastu01
    replied
    Let's create a poll. I don't believe that minority players which whined louder for the wb at 11 than the people satisfied with wb 17:00 got what they want, just because they spammed this forum like crazy. So even if I don't want change, I should spam and whine in this forum too? I don't like it not even a bit.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    About doing something you don't have attempt left :
    - there is a point of doing it in battleground, as you can still win honor.
    - there is no point of doing it in tank, but it can help people who can't find a team.
    - there is no point of doing in MP, but it can help people who can't find a team.
    for WB, perhaps it could help fasten the fight. but i'm still wondering if that would be a good idea (and if everyone will think it's a good idea)

Leave a comment:

• xlastu01
    replied
    I agree, bring back all 3 bosses and let us choose 2 out of them, just like we can do 1 mp dungeon, 1 spire, 1 tok. It's the best idea about wbs here.

Leave a comment:

• Kenjichu
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Most ppl only do 1-2 wbs so wont change much unless ppl are bring greedy and unpatient and must have gold asap!!!
    You don't understand how expensive it is to upgrade your legendary items for us non-VIP players.. lololol

VIP : 500k gold spins
    Non-vip ; go f' yourself and earn it by production or last hit wb pls.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
    long WB it will unfair for other peples. or all other will join wb but without reward?
    Most ppl only do 1-2 wbs so wont change much unless ppl are bring greedy and unpatient and must have gold asap!!!

Leave a comment:

• LOXMATblY
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    not sure to understand what you mean by "third boss will killed several people"
    unless you mean there won't be enough player to kill the 3rd boss ?
    that's great for them. a long WB is the best way to get gold and daru
    long WB it will unfair for other peples. or all other will join wb but without reward?

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    not sure to understand what you mean by "third boss will killed several people"
    unless you mean there won't be enough player to kill the 3rd boss ?
    that's great for them. a long WB is the best way to get gold and daru

Leave a comment:

Working...
X