group arena (30 is too much)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• group arena (30 is too much)

come on! 30 group arena is just too much.....

make it 15 or 10..

to do 30 group arena, takes 1 hrs or more at lvl 70x. that is damn boring. TOTALLY NOT ENJOYABLE AT ALL.
    IGN: watty
    Server:s271
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120k + growing slowly
    Honors: Lord Divine

In a future patch, it will be reduced to 15 attempts.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Suggestions lower the attempts into arena

Arena is just boring lower the attempts to 10-15 x and doubel the reward instent.

lose 10 insigines
      win 30 insigines

and make like 15 attempts instent of 30, its just to boring make 30 attempts per day i make like 5 normal only for the quest leave the other.

See the MP has lower the attempts frome 3 to 1 should work into the Party arena to.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....0-is-too-much)

Comment

Merging this thread with the other one.
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

make it 1 att x30 rewards

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBallbags View Post
              make it 1 att x30 rewards
              lol
              Server - 138- Falledge
              Guild - THE*CHOSEN
              Class - Mage
              Name - BigBadGirl
              Level - 70

Comment

just dont do all 30? i fail to see a problem here

Comment

Originally posted by IAMSTUD View Post
                  just dont do all 30? i fail to see a problem here
                  100k ins for 70 set

Comment

in the video from the chinese version I saw they had 15 attempts, so I guess it shall be the same for us in the future patches

Comment

No No No-its bad enough they took away 2 mpd's,then take away a world boss,then move a world boss,then make it where ToK and Spire can only be entered once a day, for pete's sake-stop with lowering the number of things already-its getting boring already with such a big time span since Ragnoch has been moved-have nothing to do for almost 2 hours-no i dont like this idea at all-keep it at 30 or ok reduce it but then lower the amount of pvp points we need to get the warriors mark/chest-geeze too much has been taken away from us already-to me its not our fault your such a higher level that u cant get matched properly-sounds like a personal problem that ur trying to make it everyones problem.

Comment

Originally posted by R23094590 View Post
                        No No No-its bad enough they took away 2 mpd's,then take away a world boss,then move a world boss,then make it where ToK and Spire can only be entered once a day, for pete's sake-stop with lowering the number of things already-its getting boring already with such a big time span since Ragnoch has been moved-have nothing to do for almost 2 hours-no i dont like this idea at all-keep it at 30 or ok reduce it but then lower the amount of pvp points we need to get the warriors mark/chest-geeze too much has been taken away from us already-to me its not our fault your such a higher level that u cant get matched properly-sounds like a personal problem that ur trying to make it everyones problem.
                        and who stops you to do arena or mpd without attempts if you feel so bored?

Comment

Working...
                        X