Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

group arena (30 is too much)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wateverlar
    started a topic group arena (30 is too much)

group arena (30 is too much)

come on! 30 group arena is just too much.....

make it 15 or 10..

to do 30 group arena, takes 1 hrs or more at lvl 70x. that is damn boring. TOTALLY NOT ENJOYABLE AT ALL.

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by R23094590 View Post
    No No No-its bad enough they took away 2 mpd's,then take away a world boss,then move a world boss,then make it where ToK and Spire can only be entered once a day, for pete's sake-stop with lowering the number of things already-its getting boring already with such a big time span since Ragnoch has been moved-have nothing to do for almost 2 hours-no i dont like this idea at all-keep it at 30 or ok reduce it but then lower the amount of pvp points we need to get the warriors mark/chest-geeze too much has been taken away from us already-to me its not our fault your such a higher level that u cant get matched properly-sounds like a personal problem that ur trying to make it everyones problem.
    and who stops you to do arena or mpd without attempts if you feel so bored?

Leave a comment:

• R23094590
    replied
    No No No-its bad enough they took away 2 mpd's,then take away a world boss,then move a world boss,then make it where ToK and Spire can only be entered once a day, for pete's sake-stop with lowering the number of things already-its getting boring already with such a big time span since Ragnoch has been moved-have nothing to do for almost 2 hours-no i dont like this idea at all-keep it at 30 or ok reduce it but then lower the amount of pvp points we need to get the warriors mark/chest-geeze too much has been taken away from us already-to me its not our fault your such a higher level that u cant get matched properly-sounds like a personal problem that ur trying to make it everyones problem.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    in the video from the chinese version I saw they had 15 attempts, so I guess it shall be the same for us in the future patches

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by IAMSTUD View Post
    just dont do all 30? i fail to see a problem here
    100k ins for 70 set

Leave a comment:

• IAMSTUD
    replied
    just dont do all 30? i fail to see a problem here

Leave a comment:

• Face-Star
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeBallbags View Post
    make it 1 att x30 rewards
    lol

Leave a comment:

• JoeBallbags
    replied
    make it 1 att x30 rewards

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    Merging this thread with the other one.

Leave a comment:

• R28388225
    replied
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....0-is-too-much)

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Suggestions lower the attempts into arena

Arena is just boring lower the attempts to 10-15 x and doubel the reward instent.

lose 10 insigines
    win 30 insigines

and make like 15 attempts instent of 30, its just to boring make 30 attempts per day i make like 5 normal only for the quest leave the other.

See the MP has lower the attempts frome 3 to 1 should work into the Party arena to.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    In a future patch, it will be reduced to 15 attempts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X