Multi-Player Dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-Player Dungeon

Please bring back the amount of MPD's attempts to 3, or make the amount to purchase the double exp scroll more affordable for those of us who are "light" cashers-Thank you.
    Any Comments are welcomed but in reality-I could give a rats behind if u agree with this or not. Thank you and have a wonderful life
    Yes
    20.83%
    No
    79.17%

The poll is expired.

we need more that just one a day there taking away pve and making it more pvp u get 1 multi-player dungeon and 30 arena fights come on i am pve usually i try pvp every once in a while

Comment

dont agree, so many events and tasks everyday now, it is not possible for everyone to full time work on this game

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

I don't understand why you want 3 att, since we actually get the same xp from this attempt as we did when there were 3 att. Care to explain? ty

Comment

Absolutely not.

It used to take about an hour and a half to run 3 attempts, that is if you could find and keep a team.
          The rewards are actually better for the combined 1 run than they were for 3, so what would be the point?

Edit:- Most people are looking for way's to reduce playing time, not increase it as this suggestion would.

Comment

i don't want 3x mp runs. but i want 3x card draws. *wishful thinking*

Comment

Originally posted by R23094590 View Post
              Please bring back the amount of MPD's attempts to 3, or make the amount to purchase the double exp scroll more affordable for those of us who are "light" cashers-Thank you.
              Any Comments are welcomed but in reality-I could give a rats behind if u agree with this or not. Thank you and have a wonderful life
              In reality, the developers could give a rats whether you want 3 attempts or 30 per day.
              Have a wonderful life.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                I don't understand why you want 3 att, since we actually get the same xp from this attempt as we did when there were 3 att. Care to explain? ty
                There are several reasons why I believe 3 attempts are needed-but I will only go into 2 reasons:
                1.XP= I am running Void NM right now-not summoner run-just going thru the dungeon w/no summoner. I only get 1 Mill Exp(and that is using a lvl 1 Exp scroll) At the very least I was getting at least 500,000 exp each Void NM(w/no exp scroll) I use to run so 3 x 500,000 = 1.,500,000 exp compared to 1 Mill Exp uh yeah Im getting ripped off 500,000 exp per day.
                2nd.This is not talking about the drops u get for killing the various monsters-this only applies to the "Mystery Chest"-1 attempt = 1 reward, 3 Attempts = 3 rewards, even if it is an enhanced bounty scroll-at least 3 is better then 1.
                I could care less how many bow's,staff's and unusable equipment i get-but in reality I am getting ripped off there as well-but that is going into another reason how I am getting ripped off by this God awful move.
                Lastly-this is for Halifax Yeah u don't agree because not everyone is able to work full time on this game-well-I work my butt off each and every day and yet still manage to spend the time I want playing this game-so please my time is my time-ur time is ur time-if u don't want to use the other 2 mpd runs-then don't-I highly doubt there is anyone standing behind u w/a gun to your head in the 1st place.
                The more u take away from very active players R2, the worse its going to get to keep people like us who actually love playing this game-wanting to spend money and time supporting this game and its activities.

Comment

i dont agree on your suggestion sorry..

Comment

You gain more exp for 1 attempt than when you had 3 attempts.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

What i would like to see is an Opt out for MPs . So we could go help guildies before our own MP attempt is done.

The biggest issue i see with 1 attempt is with less people playing (so many alts ) and great variety of time zones on same servers it gets harder to help lower character get through their MP-ToK-spire..Could get opt-out button to all of those .

As far as bringing back 3 attempts (or 5 like it was at first)i dont see the need; so many things to do in this game already lots time sink :P

Comment

a definite no from me! doing 3 runs of the same map is plain boring!

Comment

about xp...if you have high lvl than you are doing low lvl mpd,,,xp will decrease lol. 1 att for mpd is enough to me.

Comment

Working...
                          X