Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bound Balen drop amount reduced after maintenance?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyway 8 BB a day is realy not enought, and crypt keys from blitz? realy? i blitz everyday and get 1 crypt key in about a week usaly.
    dont tell me to blitz another campain, we also need the EXP. this change as really ruined it for alot of light / non cashiers users and will couse all of them to quit, and that will couse servers to be dead. this game got the shortest life cycle i have seen anyway ( in 6 months u are bored to death usually) and that update will now cut it by half cuz there wont be any players left.

Comment

Well will be fun to see next month the new dark pets only for cashers, and the new skill for pets so expensive that we will afford one maybe in 3 months. If you think apollo is now a game breaking wait next month, time to move on to other game, and never trust a chinese game developer, never ever.

Comment

Originally posted by 112358 View Post
        Well will be fun to see next month the new dark pets only for cashers, and the new skill for pets so expensive that we will afford one maybe in 3 months. If you think apollo is now a game breaking wait next month, time to move on to other game, and never trust a chinese game developer, never ever.
        R2 is the publisher here, their rules, their prices, Chinese developers just provide the game files.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

well the problem again is not the Bbalen amount we can monthly, the problem is the prices are fully bugged, in china full inv costs 1500 bound balens (here 15k), skill tree reseting costs 100 BB and here 895bb,

why r2 want us to pay 10 times more than china?, is the translating work or the re-seling work that costs so much?

for getting 300BB monthly + arround 100bb if u get lucky in Gblessing + mystery chests we can get 400-500 BB in a month, which is 2 months for unlocking couple inv spaces or reseting skills, thats ***** stupid.

maybe socket rods being 350% expensiver here ´could be´ reasoning but, inv spaces and reseting options are just to broken (1000%? gg), im quitting atleast they fix this.

THOSE PRICE NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP
          Last edited by djosefgmail; 11-15-2013, 07:23 AM.

Comment

My VIP subscription will End in 3days.., I guess I wont renew due to this circumstances...,

r2games., we,the consumers... hear us out

Comment

Originally posted by djosefgmail View Post
              well the problem again is not the Bbalen amount we can monthly, the problem is the prices are fully bugged, in china full inv costs 1500 bound balens (here 15k), skill tree reseting costs 100 BB and here 895bb,

why r2 want us to pay 10 times more than china?, is the translating work or the re-seling work that costs so much?

for getting 300BB monthly + arround 100bb if u get lucky in Gblessing + mystery chests we can get 400-500 BB in a month, which is 2 months for unlocking couple inv spaces or reseting skills, thats ***** stupid.

maybe socket rods being 350% expensiver here ´could be´ reasoning but, inv spaces and reseting options are just to broken (1000%? gg), im quitting atleast they fix this.

THOSE PRICE NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP
              R2 doesn't set the prices. 7Roads does.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                actually, no. ************ (proficient city) does
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  ^
                  Thumbs up +1, agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    Correct.

10000 charssssssssss

Comment

well., when setting prices on business.....

cheap or fair price= more customers more consumers and the player itself help the owner for publicity.

overprice or unbalance ratio= less customers but those customers are heavily cashing out for stuffs.

me neither don't know what profitable on these two for the owner.

wish the owner will consider circumstances that will benefit them in a long run....

Comment

3 cata keys ... *** i used about 60 skel keys since the update and got no cript key .... haven't seen a cript key frome blitz in about 1 month so don't tell me u get 3 in 2 days ... i get 3 in 2 months

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
                          8x26+300=508 per month not counting any events over the month not counting any spire or tok chest drops not counting any drops from DA in guild not counting multiple cata keys (averageing 3 cata keys every 2 days in other words they are accumulating) at 75 balens each that totals 2250 balens just for the cata keys whos drop rate has increased and that is if you only got 1 per day average but is more like 1.5 per day. so 2250+508 = 2758 or say 30 dolors per month given away by r2 and 7 road. Yeh ok maybe there are a few who never blitz cata or do not care about double rewards but personally i think that number is small. Just from what i see in guild my guild mates spend lots of balens on cata keys as do many. This is a massive increase of cata keys post patch. I was getting fewer than 1 a week off wheel running keyed blitzes etc etc now im getting a bre min 3 per 2 days (last 2 days i got 4 previous only 3).
                          yup, thats 2 rods

Comment

crypt keys drop rate is smaller too

Comment

am i the only one who is getting 2 bound balans from mystery box.. ?? i tried it over 20 boxes. not a single one gave me more then 2 now.

Comment

Originally posted by raxcave View Post
                                am i the only one who is getting 2 bound balans from mystery box.. ?? i tried it over 20 boxes. not a single one gave me more then 2 now.
                                no, but you're also not the only one who posts without looking at the other posts in this forum.
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X